TSW Mock Draft 2.0 - Completed!

Virgil

8 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Cool.  I agree. I knew the backlash the trade would receive….it’s a mock for fun and I’d just like to see how it works out.  Do you think that WR is a bigger need than DE for them?

Again, if Johnson turns out to be a pass rushing demon like I think he will, I doubt they would regret it. 

To me, it all boils down to ***** the Chiefs. 

That is all

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Cool.  I agree. I knew the backlash the trade would receive….it’s a mock for fun and I’d just like to see how it works out.  Do you think that WR is a bigger need than DE for them?

Again, if Johnson turns out to be a pass rushing demon like I think he will, I doubt they would regret it. 

Don't get me wrong; I think Johnson is a really good prospect and may very well be a top-10 pick, but I just don't see KC using their first two picks on defense, especially this year, after losing Tryeek Hill.  The Chiefs seem to be a franchise that knows the best way to succeed is to get the most awesome possible weapons for your franchise QB and figure out the defense later.  I expect them to use a first and probably a second on pass catchers...   

18 minutes ago, mannc said:

Don't get me wrong; I think Johnson is a really good prospect and may very well be a top-10 pick, but I just don't see KC using their first two picks on defense, especially this year, after losing Tryeek Hill.  The Chiefs seem to be a franchise that knows the best way to succeed is to get the most awesome possible weapons for your franchise QB and figure out the defense later.  I expect them to use a first and probably a second on pass catchers...   

I think if they stand pat it will be a receiver and a pass rusher. But if they move them both to go up it is to snag a receiver IMO. 

• Agree 1

24 minutes ago, mannc said:

I hear ya.  I don’t disagree. Pass rush is their biggest weakness imo. Weapons in the pass game and weapons to negate the pass game is what the nfl is all about other than QB.  Elite players have been winning SBs and I don’t see any WRs in this draft as elite prospects. I do think Johnson is an elite prospect……other than his age. 

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I hear ya.  I don’t disagree. Pass rush is their biggest weakness imo. Weapons in the pass game and weapons to negate the pass game is what the nfl is all about other than QB.  Elite players have been winning SBs and I don’t see any WRs in this draft as elite prospects. I do think Johnson is an elite prospect……other than his age. 

Personally, I think that with the depth of WR in this class, compared with the relatively unlikely prospect of getting an impact pass rusher beyond round 1....it's entirely possible the Chiefs would use their highest 1st round pick (or trade up) to select a pass rusher. 

I think Veach is a smart team builder, and it's entirely feasible that he could feel that a legitimate pass rush combined with a 2nd round receiver is more likely to get his team back to the promised land than staying pat at 29 and 30 and taking whatever falls.

Yes the Chiefs will take a WR at some point early in this draft, but I think the idea that it's definitely going to be in the 1st round or via trade-up is misguided. I think they want a pass rusher as badly as a wideout. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Maybe it’s been talked about and I missed it. But is there a way for the Bills to trade up or down? There are a couple guys who might be available at that 12 spot Vikings put out trade feelers on that I think Bills might jump at. Namely Stingley or Hamilton. 

Edited by Floydboy12

53 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I think if they stand pat it will be a receiver and a pass rusher. But if they move them both to go up it is to snag a receiver IMO. 

I think they have options because they have so many picks. They have 8 in the first 4 Rounds. I expect them to move around a bit for players they are targeting. One could be an upper echelon pass rushing prospect. 

• Agree 1

20 minutes ago, Logic said:

Personally, I think that with the depth of WR in this class, compared with the relatively unlikely prospect of getting an impact pass rusher beyond round 1....it's entirely possible the Chiefs would use their highest 1st round pick (or trade up) to select a pass rusher. 

I think Veach is a smart team builder, and it's entirely feasible that he could feel that a legitimate pass rush combined with a 2nd round receiver is more likely to get his team back to the promised land than staying pat at 29 and 30 and taking whatever falls.

Yes the Chiefs will take a WR at some point early in this draft, but I think the idea that it's definitely going to be in the 1st round or via trade-up is misguided. I think they want a pass rusher as badly as a wideout. 

Thanks.  Great post, as usual 😉 

MVS+ Hardman and Juju-  2 outside speed deep threats + the possession guy.  

Kelce will be moving the chains.  4 solid weapons plus someone in rd 2-3 should suffice for 2022.  Its not better than last season….but their D/pass rush will be better with the addition of Johnson.

as of now, their starting DEs are Frank Clark and Chris jones…..and Chris jones @ DE is a PROVEN disaster.  Clark took a huge step back last season.  Mike Danna, Joshua Kaindoh and Malik Herring are the depth.  

they need pass rush help this year.  Kelce isn’t getting any younger and I don’t think they want to throw away the 2022 season. If they go into next season with the same pass rush as last year, I think they’re screwed. 

@Zerovoltz @Billl

judt wondering what your takes are concerning the state of your pass rush/WRs going into the draft?  I’m not saying my way is the right way or the wrong way..,,, just a way that can improve their team,  I know trading away a bunch of picks for 1 player isn’t ideal, but the chiefs won their SB on the legs of elite talent….not a bunch a decent players.  Just my take

Edited by NewEra
  • Like (+1) 1

It is my understanding that the Bills draft pick at #25 will be determined by a poll among TSW members.

As such, as General Manager of the LA Chargers, I have no one specific poster to speak to with respect to a trade between the Chargers and the Bills.

Therefore, it makes sense to make a trade proposal to the entire board to discuss now prior to the Chargers pick at #17.

I propose the following trade:

(a) The Chargers trade the 17th overall pick to the Bills; and

(b) The Bills trade the 25th overall pick plus Tremaine Edmunds to the Chargers.

The logic is that the Chargers like Edmunds and are looking to improve the middle of their D at the second level now that they have acquired Mack.  Edmunds is on his 5th year option rookie contract so he comes with free agency flight risk however the Chargers are prepared to lock Edmunds before the season starts.  He has made 2 Pro Bowls and is the athletic LB they seek.

The TSW board can figure out the logic of who the Bills would want to draft at #17.  Unlike with Josh Allen, the Bills have not yet extended Edmunds.  I can suggest 2 true MLBs that would start for the Bills that will be in all likelihood be available in the 2nd round when the Bills draft or could be obtained by combining the Bills 2nd round pick with one of the Bills two 6th and/or two 7th round picks (only 4 rookies can possibly make this Bills roster and that may have to be with one drafted punter i.e, the picks will be wasted given the current strength of the Bills roster).

Thoughts?

Edited by HIT BY SPIKES
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Dislike 1

• Virgil changed the title to TSW Mock Draft 2.0 - The Vikings (Glazeduck) are on the clock

With the 11th pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the Washington Commanders select QUARTERBACK KENNY PICKETT (PITTSBURGH)

Since nobody would take the trade down bait,  we need to find an answer at QB and we believe Pickett is that. WR was very tempting but we are acquiring our number 1 receiver in Christian McCaffery so we can't pass on Pickett. Either Carson Wentz or Heineken can now get traded towards ammo to get Cooper Kupp after the draft and complete our offensive trifecta.

The Vikings @glazeduck are now on the clock.

Not wanting to hold the draft hostage waiting for trade offers (about to leave for a business dinner), with the 12th pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the Minnesota Vikings select safety, Kyle Hamilton. 

Looking a bit like Tom Cruise jumping on the couch, WE'RE IN LOVE WITH KYLE HAMILTON, WE'RE IN LOVE WITH KYLE HAMILTON!!! It's never a bad thing when your largest need lines up with the best player in the draft, easy decision...

The Texans @MrEpsYtown are on the clock with #13...

Here are my two suggestions...

2nd round with possible trade up packaging our 2nd round pick with one of our 6th and 7th round picks 

Devin Lloyd, ILB, Utah
Height: 6-3. Weight: 235. Arm: 33.00. Hand: 9.50.
40 Time: 4.66.
Bench: 25. Vertical: 35. Broad: 10-6.
Projected Round (2022): 1-2.

3/26/22: Lloyd amassed 111 tackles, eight sacks, one forced fumble, four interceptions and six passes defended in 2021. Team sources who like Lloyd say he is big, long and athletic. They feel he has good instincts, but is not overly twitchy. He is physical and has good length to play off blocks. Lloyd made some impressive plays in coverage and as a rusher in 2021. He has a quality skill set and looks like a safe pick to be a quality starter. If he doesn't go in the first round, Lloyd should at least be a high second-round pick in the 2022 NFL Draft.

7/17/21: Lloyd flashed in 2019, logging 6.5 sacks with 91 tackles for the Utes. He wasn't as good in 2020, but he still flashed on occasion. Lloyd needs to return to his 2019 form to have a shot at the pros.

Career Stats

SeasonTeamGamesSackUASackASacksTFLTacklesFF

2018Utah14000060

2019Utah14616.513910

2020Utah520210481

2021Utah13808241060

Game Log

DateOpponentResultSacksTFLTacklesFF

9/2/2021Weber St.W 40 - 1712110

9/11/2021@ BYUL 17 - 2601130

9/18/2021@ San Diego St.L 31 - 33 (3OT)03130

9/25/2021Washington St.W 24 - 131380

10/9/2021@ Southern CaliforniaW 42 - 260180

10/16/2021Arizona St.W 35 - 213480

10/23/2021@ Oregon St.L 34 - 420070

10/30/2021UCLAW 44 - 241130

11/5/2021@ StanfordW 52 - 71690

11/13/2021@ ArizonaW 38 - 290140

11/20/2021OregonW 38 - 70160

11/26/2021ColoradoW 28 - 131190

12/3/2021Oregon
@ Las Vegas, NVW 38 - 100070

1/1/2022Ohio St.45 - 480040

https://walterfootball.com/draft2022ILB.php

3rd round with possible trade up packaging our 3rd round pick with one of our 6th and 7th round picks  

3.  Quay Walker, ILB/LB, Georgia
Height: 6-4. Weight: 240. Arm: 32.63. Hand: 9.25.
40 Time: 4.52.
Vertical: 32. Broad: 10-2.
Projected Round (2022): 1-2.

3/26/22: Team sources think Walker's play was a bit off in early going of 2021, but he finished the season playing well. He has the tools physically, but he did not always play up to them during his collegiate career. In 2021, he recorded 49 tackles, a 1.5 sacks and a pass broken up.

Walker has a good combination of height, weight and speed. That was given proof with his excellent workout at the combine.

7/17/21: In 2020, Walker was a steady linebacker next to Monty Rice and did a solid job of defending the run. Walker's tackle total will probably increase in 2021 because Rice is in the NFL. Walker also could benefit from playing behind an excellent defensive line.

Career Stats

SeasonTeamGamesSackUASackASacksTFLTacklesFF

2018Georgia13000060

2019Georgia13212.54230

2020Georgia101012430

2021Georgia13111.56530

Game Log

DateOpponentResultSacksTFLTacklesFF

9/26/2020@ ArkansasW 37 - 100030

10/3/2020AuburnW 27 - 60040

10/10/2020TennesseeW 44 - 210050

10/17/2020@ AlabamaL 24 - 410070

10/31/2020@ KentuckyW 14 - 30050

11/7/2020Florida
@ Jacksonville, FLL 28 - 440010

11/21/2020Mississippi St.W 31 - 240010

11/28/2020@ South CarolinaW 45 - 160170

12/12/2020@ MissouriW 49 - 140030

1/1/2021Cincinnati
@ Atlanta, GeorgiaW 24 - 211170

https://walterfootball.com/draft2022ILB.php

3 minutes ago, glazeduck said:

Not wanting to hold the draft hostage waiting for trade offers (about to leave for a business dinner), with the 12th pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the Minnesota Vikings select safety, Kyle Hamilton. 

Looking a bit like Tom Cruise jumping on the couch, WE'RE IN LOVE WITH KYLE HAMILTON, WE'RE IN LOVE WITH KYLE HAMILTON!!! It's never a bad thing when your largest need lines up with the best player in the draft, easy decision...

The Texans @MrEpsYtown are on the clock with #13...

Most people thought Tom Cruise looked like an idiot jumping on Oprah's couch in 2005.

Just sayin'....

14 minutes ago, HIT BY SPIKES said:

It is my understanding that the Bills draft pick at #25 will be determined by a poll among TSW members.

As such, as General Manager of the LA Chargers, I have no one specific poster to speak to with respect to a trade between the Chargers and the Bills.

Therefore, it makes sense to make a trade proposal to the entire board to discuss now prior to the Chargers pick at #17.

I propose the following trade:

(a) The Chargers trade the 17th overall pick to the Bills; and

(b) The Bills trade the 25th overall pick plus Tremaine Edmunds to the Chargers.

The logic is that the Chargers like Edmunds and are looking to improve the middle of their D at the second level now that they have acquired Mack.  Edmunds is on his 5th year option rookie contract so he comes with free agency flight risk however the Chargers are prepared to lock Edmunds before the season starts.  He has made 2 Pro Bowls and is the athletic LB they seek.

The TSW board can figure out the logic of who the Bills would want to draft at #17.  Unlike with Josh Allen, the Bills have not yet extended Edmunds.  I can suggest 2 true MLBs that would start for the Bills that will be in all likelihood be available in the 2nd round when the Bills draft or could be obtained by combining the Bills 2nd round pick with one of the Bills two 6th and/or two 7th round picks (only 4 rookies can possibly make this Bills roster and that may have to be with one drafted punter i.e, the picks will be wasted given the current strength of the Bills roster).

Thoughts?

No way Chargers want that extra salary. If just trading picks for picks it might make sense if one of the corners Bills like is still on the board. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

• Virgil changed the title to TSW Mock Draft 2.0 - The Texans (MrEpysTown) are on the clock

I wouldn't be surprised to see the Ravens take Dean or Lloyd with their next pick.  If the Bills wanted either, I believe this is where they would need to trade up to.

And for me personally, I would support it.  We don't have a playmaker at ILB

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Floydboy12 said:

No way Chargers want that extra salary. If just trading picks for picks it might make sense if one of the corners Bills like is still on the board. 

I think you are being too dismissive with respect to the salary issue.  The Bills exercised that 5th year option and took on the salary for one year.

If you look at the draft pick value chart, the Bills would need to give up a ton to move up 8 spots in the first round.

Who says the Bills would be targeting a corner with that pick?

I can think of a few other positions if the right player is still available.

Edited by HIT BY SPIKES

With the 13th pick in the TSW mock draft 2.0, the Houston Texans select Derek Stingley Jr., CB, LSU. 

I have to be honest, I think Stingley might be the best player in the draft. He shut down the SEC as a true freshmen, then people just stopped throwing his way. The Lisfranc injury is concerning for a corner, but from all accounts he looked good at his pro day. He ran a 4.37 and jumped 38.5 on the vert. He is a technician, and if heathy, will be a top 5 corner right off the bat. With pick #3, I considered Walker, Gardner, Stingley, so I am surprised and ecstatic that he is here. Had a nice trade down opportunity but I had to stay put in this scenario. Imo, the Texans need to rebuild their defense with an edge player and a corner and I think Lovie Smith is going to push defense early on. 

The Ravens and @Alphadawg7 are now on the clock. Unfortunately, Zay Jones isn’t available 🤣😂🤣🤪

Edited by MrEpsYtown
  • Like (+1) 2

Charlie Campbell of WalterFootball's current mock draft:

17.  Los Angeles Chargers: Jordan Davis, DT, Georgia

The Chargers could stand to upgrade their run defense, which Davis would do instantly. He would be an asset to plug the line, eat up blockers, and let the linebackers run free. In the pass rush, Davis could help absorb blockers to create more one-on-one opportunities for Jerry Tillery.

Some league sources are extremely high on Davis, but I also know some area scouts who were not projecting him to the first round if he had entered the 2021 NFL Draft and have some concerns that he might be a one-trick pony for the NFL. The 6-foot-6, 340-pound Davis is a mountain of a man with unique speed and athleticism. Team sources compare him to Albert Haynesworth and John Henderson.

Davis had an excellent game against Clemson to open 2021. He was a beast at the point of attack and led the Bulldogs' tremendous run defense against the Tigers.

Davis notched three tackles and a sack, but the numbers don't illustrate how big of a force he was for Georgia. He recorded 30 tackles and two sacks in 2021. In 2020, Davis collected 16 tackles and one sack. He had 2.5 sacks and 18 tackles as a sophomore after recording 25 tackles and 1.5 sacks during his freshman season.

https://walterfootball.com/draft2022charlie_1.php

• Virgil changed the title to TSW Mock Draft 2.0 - The Ravens (Alphadawg7) are on the clock
5 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

With the 13th pick in the TSW mock draft 2.0, the Houston Texans select Derek Stingley Jr., CB, LSU. 

I have to be honest, I think Stingley might be the best player in the draft. He shut down the SEC as a true freshmen, then people just stopped throwing his way. The Lisfranc injury is concerning for a corner, but from all accounts he looked good at his pro day. He ran a 4.37 and jumped 38.5 on the vert. He is a technician, and if heathy, will be a top 5 corner right off the bat. With pick #3, I considered Walker, Gardner, Stingley, so I am surprised and ecstatic that he is here. Had a nice trade down opportunity but I had to stay put in this scenario. Imo, the Texans need to rebuild their defense with an edge player and a corner and I think Lovie Smith is going to push defense early on. 

The Ravens and @Alphadawg7 are now on the clock. Unfortunately, Zay Jones isn’t available 🤣😂🤣🤪

Just to add, I think Stingley is better than Gardner. Like a lot better. But the question/red flag is health. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, HIT BY SPIKES said:

Virgil, if I understand the 3 hour rule and the current late time, given the Chargers want to trade down, I will be making my draft pick tomorrow hoping for that offer you can't refuse trade offer.

I would recommend making a feeler offer in advance.  That gets around the 1 hour rule.  That way, when the pick is up, he can message you back to confirm your interest. 

3 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I would recommend making a feeler offer in advance.  That gets around the 1 hour rule.  That way, when the pick is up, he can message you back to confirm your interest. 

OK.

That eliminates the Bills being a trade partner because the Bills have no GM.

I was attempting a feeler offer in advance to the whole polling board here.

Obviously, the Chargers are open for business.

2 minutes ago, HIT BY SPIKES said:

OK.

That eliminates the Bills being a trade partner because the Bills have no GM.

I was attempting a feeler offer in advance to the whole polling board here.

Obviously, the Chargers are open for business.

It’s tough because I would do it for the Bills, but the mock is for all members.  

Just now, Virgil said:

It’s tough because I would do it for the Bills, but the mock is for all members.  

Tru dat.

Then there will be those here who wouldn't dream of trading the Bill's "Defence QB".  Not sure what Edmunds they are watching but I respect their opinion even if I don't agree with it.

If I am the Bills, I make that trade if Jordan Davis is still on the board and then I draft a MLB in the 2nd round.

No more decision to extend Edmunds.

Star is replaced.

I see it as a win-win.

• Disagree 1

I think the Bills trade up if Stingley or Gardner fall into the 12-15 range. That’s it imo. I don’t think they trade up for anyone else. Maybe a mini trade up for a next tier corner in the 22 area. That’s JMO. 

I don’t they would trade up for Jordan Davis, but if he’s there at 25 I think they take him. 

To me, the most likely scenario for the Bills is to stay at 25. Maybe trade down a bit but not out of the round. Then use picks to trade up to get multiple 2s or 3s. Like the year the traded up in the third and got Singletary and Knox. Or the time the traded up in the 2nd to get Dion and Zay Jones. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

With the 14th pick in the 2022 NFL Draft, the Baltimore Ravens select:  Jordan Davis, DT Georgia

Lots of good options here at 14, considered help at tackle, OLB, and Edge.  But ultimately the value of Davis here and putting him on our DL with Calais Campbell was too good to pass up.  We already know he is a run stuffing mountain who eats space and blockers. But we also believe with his athletic gifts we can add some finesse moves to go with his bill rush to make him a disruptor for us moving forward from the middle.  

On the clock are @H2o and the Eagles.

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 3

31 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

I think the Bills trade up if Stingley or Gardner fall into the 12-15 range. That’s it imo. I don’t think they trade up for anyone else. Maybe a mini trade up for a next tier corner in the 22 area. That’s JMO. 

I don’t they would trade up for Jordan Davis, but if he’s there at 25 I think they take him. 

To me, the most likely scenario for the Bills is to stay at 25. Maybe trade down a bit but not out of the round. Then use picks to trade up to get multiple 2s or 3s. Like the year the traded up in the third and got Singletary and Knox. Or the time the traded up in the 2nd to get Dion and Zay Jones. 

I like this logic, but wouldn’t it be mo bettah to trade down with one of the squads at the beginning of Rd. 2?…seeing as how those teams are likely much less of a threat to us this year?

• Virgil changed the title to TSW Mock Draft 2.0 - The Eagles (H2o) are on the clock
20 minutes ago, Rhode Island Red said:

I like this logic, but wouldn’t it be mo bettah to trade down with one of the squads at the beginning of Rd. 2?…seeing as how those teams are likely much less of a threat to us this year?

I don’t think teams think that way in the draft. I think they stay mostly self centered, and stick to their board, and if a trade is beneficial to us, then you do it. I don’t think you concern yourself with who is on the other line, imo. I think they stay in the first for the 5th year option, but I could see a scenario where they trade out to the 2nd. I am hoping a team like Detroit might want to move up for a QB. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

I don’t think teams think that way in the draft. I think they stay mostly self centered, and stick to their board, and if a trade is beneficial to us, then you do it. I don’t think you concern yourself with who is on the other line, imo. I think they stay in the first for the 5th year option, but I could see a scenario where they trade out to the 2nd. I am hoping a team like Detroit might want to move up for a QB. 

Hopefully some do want to move up to our spot, I like that scenario the best I think, with the exception of a do-what-it-takes trade up for Stingley….

Tre and Stingley together would be sick to watch week to week…we’d be blessed.

Edited by Rhode Island Red
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Rhode Island Red said:

Hopefully some do want to move up to our spot, I like that scenario the best I think, with the exception of a do-what-it-takes trade up for Stingley….

Tre and Stingley together would be sick to watch week to week…we’d be blessed.

I think we like Stingley a lot. Based on no information and facts, just gut. If he makes it to the teens I think you have to try to jump. I also think we like McDuffie. Just when I watch his game, he is doing everything we would ask him to do in our scheme and doing it at a high level. If he makes it to 20, I could see a little move there. Booth seems to fit as well, at least in my opinion. 

1 hour ago, HIT BY SPIKES said:

Tru dat.

Then there will be those here who wouldn't dream of trading the Bill's "Defence QB".  Not sure what Edmunds they are watching but I respect their opinion even if I don't agree with it.

If I am the Bills, I make that trade if Jordan Davis is still on the board and then I draft a MLB in the 2nd round.

No more decision to extend Edmunds.

Star is replaced.

I see it as a win-win.

If you were the Bills, you would trade up for Jordan Davis and then draft a MLB in rd 2?  

ultimate 🤮

really couldn’t be much worse.  Sorry

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Perhaps, and I’m sure either McDuffie or Booth would be a huge get,  but Tre and Stingley together = two special peas from the same damn pod… just an overwhelmingly potent force, especially with our two A#1 veteran safeties, that’s a dream secondary.

Yeah, and Cheryl Tiegs is gonna’ come over every week to sit on my lap during the games, too..

Edited by Rhode Island Red

21 minutes ago, Rhode Island Red said:

Perhaps, and I’m sure either McDuffie or Booth would be a huge get,  but Tre and Stingley together = two special peas from the same damn pod… just an overwhelmingly potent force, especially with our two A#1 veteran safeties, that’s a dream secondary.

Yeah, and Cheryl Tiegs is gonna’ come over every week to sit on my lap during the games, too..

Well she is 74 years old now. So if there was ever a chance, it’s probably now! 😆😆

• Haha (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Rhode Island Red said:

Cheryl Tiegs is 74. It’s not totally outside the realm of possibility.

Just now, MrEpsYtown said:

Well she is 74 years old now. So if there was ever a chance, it’s probably now! 😆😆

lol jinx. great minds think alike

• Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.