TSW Mock Draft 2.0 - Completed!

Virgil

2 hours ago, Philo said:

I can take one or both if need be. Whatever works. 

Thank you!

The Draft will start at 9a tomorrow morning. 

The Jaguars @Doc Brownwill be on the clock

I am going to work on a google doc that shows ESPN top player rankings and update it as we good. Should help some of us (me)

Edited by Virgil

• Virgil changed the title to TSW Mock Draft 2.0 - Starts at 9a est on 9/18
Just now, Richard Noggin said:

And by September we should have a slightly better idea of how to rank the prospects, so kudos for being so creative with the timing here!

I'm sure this has been pointed out ad nauseum?

huh?

• Virgil changed the title to TSW Mock Draft 2.0 - Starts at 9a est on 4/18

Won't be near a computer until the afternoon so I'll just put this in now to get it started....

With the 1st selection, the Jacksonville Jaguars select Aiden Hutchinson, DE, Michigan.  

No need to overthink this despite Walker’s growing hype.  At a time when the AFC conference is loaded with talented young quarterbacks getting organic pressure from the front four is essential.  Hutchinson lined up opposite Allen has the potential to become one of the best pass rushing duos in the NFL.

The Lions @frostbitmic are on the clock.

• Like (+1) 2

I will also be away from computer till later and don’t want to slow down the draft.

With the second pick of the 2022 TSw draft the lions select:

Keyvon Thibodeoux De Oregan

Thought of taking a qb here but the talent level at qb isn’t as strong nor much better than what we have in Goff. So we take a more sure fire talent in Thibodeoux whom will upgrade our pass rush immediately.

The Texans and @MrEpsYtown are now on the clock

10 minutes ago, BigdaddyinOrlando said:

I will also be away from computer till later and don’t want to slow down the draft.

With the second pick of the 2022 TSw draft the lions select:

Keyvon Thibodeoux De Oregan

Thought of taking a qb here but the talent level at qb isn’t as strong nor much better than what we have in Goff. So we take a more sure fire talent in Thibodeoux whom will upgrade our pass rush immediately.

The Texans and @MrEpsYtown are now on the clock

You have the Titans boss. 

It’s still @frostbitmic

• Virgil changed the title to TSW Mock Draft 2.0 - The Lions (frostbitmic) are on the cloxk
22 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

With the 2nd selection, the Detroit Lions select Kayvon Thibodeaux, Edge, Oregon

The Lions were bottom 3 in the league in sacks and pressuring the QB, Thibodeaux will change that.

the Texans @MrEpsYtown are on the clock

What a bold move. As the GM of the NY Giants I am ecstatic with this pick. Thanks you very much. 

• Virgil changed the title to TSW Mock Draft 2.0 - The Texans (MrEpsYtown) are on the clock
2 minutes ago, wppete said:

What a bold move. As the GM of the NY Giants I am ecstatic with this pick. Thanks you very much. 

I wasn't aware that this was the "bold move" draft, I must be in the wrong room.

If Hutchinson goes #1 the Lions likely either go Thibodeaux or Walker, neither would be a bold pick but a needed pick because their pass rush is abysmal at best.

I can't wait to see your bold moves ... Mr. Thibodeaux will be coming for your QB.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

I wasn't aware that this was the "bold move" draft, I must be in the wrong room.

If Hutchinson goes #1 the Lions likely either go Thibodeaux or Walker, neither would be a bold pick but a needed pick because their pass rush is abysmal at best.

I can't wait to see your bold moves ... Mr. Thibodeaux will be coming for your QB.

just having a little fun 😊, don’t get so defensive… I think when the real draft happens Thibodeaux drops out of the top 10-15. Should be interesting. 

• Disagree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.