[Please Change Title] I'm sorry but what a moron

Coldfronts

12 hours ago, Coldfronts said:

Wallace decided to leave the bills based on the color of his underwear.

"Honestly, I was on the fence of either staying with Buffalo or going to Pittsburgh. And ultimately, when my agent called, and he was like, ‘You should think about going to Pittsburgh.’ I said, ‘OK, I’ll call you back, let me pray about this.’ I prayed, and I said, ‘Lord, if you want me to go to Pittsburgh, let me know, give me a sign.’ Man, I’m just sitting there, just contemplating, and I looked down, and bro, I had black and gold shorts on,” Wallace said. “I was like, ‘Do you know what?’ There it is. There’s a sign. The Lord must want me to go to Pittsburgh. And I honestly just called my agent back and was like, ‘let’s go, let’s do it.’"

you are my new favorite

22 hours ago, Buffalo619 said:

Trusting faith is being a moron? 🤦‍♂️ 

Not the OPs point.  Trusting that God gives signs based on the shorts/underwear you are wearing as a sign is beyond ridiculous. Or believing that God will give him a sign at all is nonsense.  Perhaps God simply does not care what team he chooses.  

1 hour ago, Buffalo619 said:

SMH??  You have much time learn. . 

not sure what you mean here.  I said the OPs point was that it is bizarre to believe God would give you a sign based on the shorts/underwear you have on--or that God cares what team he is on.  

1 minute ago, Beerball said:

Now YOU are my new favorite.

Well……..that is OK and a wise decision on your part.  You are indeed a very discerning Beerball. 

Turn on me and I go all psycho movie on you!  Does Home Depot or Lowes have cheaper chain saws? Maybe I can get a coupon online? I might need some time to line things up…..affordable mayhem is in the frugal details. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Dude played a huge part in us losing. Watch the play to Kelce. How about manning the f*** up on him and not letting him catch the ball!!! Good riddance His shorts were Brown at that point, guess he would have gone to Cleveland after that game. 

Edited by Baba Booey
  • Haha (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...