2022 Free Agency - Around the NFL Thread

Draconator

55 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Rams would be dumb to trade Woods... Their team always seems to sustain huge injuries late in the year.

Not mention that he’s an excellent receiver. I think Green Bay should definitely target him and Beasley. Allen Lazard as a WR1 is advantageous…for the rest of the league. 

15 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Not mention that he’s an excellent receiver. I think Green Bay should definitely target him and Beasley. Allen Lazard as a WR1 is advantageous…for the rest of the league. 

Dunno about GB trading for Woods… conference-wise that would be like us trading with the Chiefs/Bengals right now. 

I do however agree in that I have been projecting Beasley to GB even before the Adams trade. 

3 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Is there a mystery team involved??????

MVS would be a nice #3, but I would not put the money into acquiring him. There are cheaper alternatives that fit the Bills current needs and they are more than likely to draft a good one in rd1 or rd2.

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

Agreed to I think Tuesday if I remember.  

If a player were to fail a physical of this nature, and thus revoking an offer, would it indicate a long term problem has been found? I am saying that because Larry is a very good player when healthy, and you would think they could deal with a losing a few months of him at his peak if he failed a physical that didn’t indicate any long-term problems.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.