2022 Free Agency - Around the NFL Thread

Draconator

Has been a brutal offseason for KC fans.  The division walls are closing in and every day it seemingly gets a little worse.  Meanwhile, KC sits on the sidelines while an arms race is taking place all around them.  But hey, they did re-sign Henne.  Cool...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, wjag said:

Has been a brutal offseason for KC fans.  The division walls are closing in and every day it seemingly gets a little worse.  Meanwhile, KC sits on the sidelines while an arms race is taking place all around them.  But hey, they did re-sign Henne.  Cool...

They will sign OBJ soon.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, wjag said:

I can neither empathize nor sympathize. I feel nothing for them.

• Like (+1) 2

All they’ve really done is replace Matthieu with Reid and lose Ward. 

Kelce, Hill, Jones, Mahomes & Clark all getting paid… not much they can do without getting really creative.  

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, wjag said:

They haven't lost anything really outside of Matthieu, but all the rest of the teams in the AFC have surely caught up. The AFC as a whole is absolutely STACKED. 

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I feel like since Beane didn’t take questions yet there is another significant move coming.

another WR would be great or CB.  Tampa is loaded at WR and just added Gage after retaining all their own WR’s. 

Edited by RyanC883

I hope he stays in the nfc.

3 hours ago, SCBills said:

All they’ve really done is replace Matthieu with Reid and lose Ward. 

Kelce, Hill, Jones, Mahomes & Clark all getting paid… not much they can do without getting really creative.  

Meanwhile every team in their division improved monumentally 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.