2022 Free Agency - Around the NFL Thread

Draconator

1 hour ago, H2o said:

Yeah. Easy pass on Shenault unless it's a 6th/7th Round flier type of situation. No way in hell do I send anything before that for him. 

I just could not understand why so many wanted us to draft him with a premium pick. I didn't like him at Colorado either. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Billzgobowlin said:

Except he is a little bit of a headcase

Maybe they are assuming he will get cut...  It makes sense with how much we owe him

Two things. If they call it "current Dline" they shouldn't assume anything. I really think they just forgot.

And I disagree with you. If we cut him now, we only save $1.5M and it leave us with $7.7 dead cap. It just doesn't make any sense to me. Do we find better player for $1.5M?

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, No_Matter_What said:

Two things. If they call it "current Dline" they shouldn't assume anything. I really think they just forgot.

And I disagree with you. If we cut him now, we only save $1.5M and it leave us with $7.7 dead cap. It just doesn't make any sense to me. Do we find better player for $1.5M?

It wouldn't be for this year but future.  He hasn't shown a desire to get better or be part of the team lately

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Was waiting for this..  Watson played his college ball 2 hours away at Clemson and grew up an hour outside ATL in NE Georgia.

Marcia announces her triumphant return to Tampa and the 'Three Stooges' of the NFC South are gouging and punching each other to get to Watson.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.