Chris Simms: Josh Allen best player in the NFL

Big Turk

Can we actually imagine what the upcoming season will look like if Josh and the team continues to produce like he did during the last part of the season/post season?  frankly, I see a no mercy attitude from Josh and the Bills going forward. It’s going to be awesome to watch it unfold. 

16 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

Can we actually imagine what the upcoming season will look like if Josh and the team continues to produce like he did during the last part of the season/post season?  frankly, I see a no mercy attitude from Josh and the Bills going forward. It’s going to be awesome to watch it unfold. 

It will be like the '90 Bills that learned after their '89 stumble what it took mentally and preparedness wise to successfully be consistent as the hunted rather than the hunters. They will be ready and come out landing haymakers, IMO

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

17 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

We need the defense to step up against good teams with good QB's. They do that then a Lombardi is a very real possibility.

• Agree 3

He might very well be right.

I've watched the Pats and Chiefs playoff games several times now on my DVR before I'm finally ready to cleanse myself of the 2021 season and move on for good and I still can't believe what I witnessed and how this team went home after the divisional rounds after a historical 2 game stretch. And this is coming from someone who was not afraid to criticize him for his uneven play during the regular season.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

He might very well be right.

I've watched the Pats and Chiefs playoff games several times now on my DVR before I'm finally ready to cleanse myself of the 2021 season and move on for good and I still can't believe what I witnessed and how this team went home after the divisional rounds after a historical 2 game stretch. And this is coming from someone who was not afraid to criticize him for his uneven play during the regular season.

It was the best 2 game stretch of QB play I have ever seen. 149 QB rating - that's ridiculous. Only 5 more incompletions than TD passes. That's absurd.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.