Rams SuperBowl parade got totally out of hand!

Big Turk

59 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

I love that Brady tweeted "Hey Matt, mix in a water... Trust me."  or something to that effect.  😀

p.s. I agree. When I was watching, it seemed like the players were WAY more into it than the crowd was.

Don't know if it was the real Brady, but LAMPing all the way. 🤨

1 minute ago, Mr. WEO said:

Brady posted that it's easier to hold the bottle of booze in the hand that only has 2 rings on it

Waiting for the day that 'I Love Lucy' is remade as 'America Loves Tommy', and he drops a ring down the kitchen sink drain.  Frau Bündchen (neighhhhh🐴) comes home from a hard day modeling just as the garbage disposal grabs Brady.

image.thumb.jpeg.ef62799cf92417355b27ea4de8df10c5.jpeg
Frau Bündchen says "Go out and play with the Pierre-Paul kid."

52 minutes ago, JayBaller10 said:

Yikes. Worst fan base in the NFL.

Big sale on sprouts at 'Whole Foods'.  Plus, it was probably yoga class day for many.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, teef said:

that can't be it...right?  maybe it's very early still.   anything?

It started at 11a. Not even the SC students gave a rat's ass. And watching Stafford ignore that female photographer who fell and fractured her spine was just as pathetic as this sorry turn out. This town will always be Lakers 1st, Dodgers 2nd.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, transient said:

Granted it's NOLA, but I've seen bigger parades on my way home from work on a random Wednesday that are organized that day and thrown purely for the hell of it...

I thought you meant those funeral parades.

16 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

This town will always be Lakers 1st, Dodgers 2nd.

"Rams?  Aren't they somewhere in the midwest, man?"

image.thumb.jpeg.1f8f7d7445f88f11923a41d70ad37608.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 1

I equate the Rams situation in LA to if the Bills moved away...........then the Dolphins moved into Buffalo 10 years later with the stated objective to be Canada's team on this side of the border.    Illegitimate and the fanbase feels exploited/used. 

The Rams betrayed an already tepid NFL fan base not all that long ago...........they weren't as deeply ingrained as the Bills are here........they'd already moved to Anaheim before they left CA, a move that really pissed off a lot of long time Rams fans to start with............It's probably going to take 10-20 years.......the time to spawn a new fanbase......... for them to really earn the trust and respect of the fanbase back.

When the Raiders won a SB in LA it was the same way as I recall............only in hindsight did LA really seem to care about the Raiders(as evidenced by all the wearing of Raiders gear by hip hop stars etc..)

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

It’s just not a football town, really never has been, and now they have two football teams to not care about…, 

8 minutes ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

LA's really passionate about the Lakers...that's about it. 

I would add the Dodgers as well. But they definitely aren't a passionate NFL market. The Rams do have history in LA but I wonder if the Chargers will have a long term future in LA. I wouldn't be surprised if they leave and relocate again.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.