Mike McDaniel hired as HC by Miami

Hapless Bills Fan

8 hours ago, Protocal69 said:

The Dolphins scheme with McDaniel is going to kill the Buffalo defense especially Edmunds. 

Check out this video breakdown by Baldy on the zone motion scheme that McDaniel run and remember the Bills gave up 24 and could have easily been 31 the last time the Bills played the 49ers and that was with N Mullens at QB and Debo not getting the ball in the running game. Dolphins will have to find them a Debo Samuel's and  Cordarrelle Patterson is a free agent so we will see

Reaction GIF

• Haha (+1) 5

28 minutes ago, Augie said:

This guy may be smart, but he would not intimidate the Chess Club.   

Who would you take if you put him and Brian Flores in a cage match? 

Do you see Sean McVay or Kyle Shanahan as intimidating (?) because their respective teams won the NFC three of the last four years.  More than one way to skin a cat.

• Agree 1

Just now, Doc Brown said:

Do you see Sean McVay or Kyle Shanahan as intimidating (?) because their respective teams won the NFC three of the last four years.  More than one way to skin a cat.

At least they don’t look like they are still on the high school debate team. 🤷‍♂️

3 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Brian Flores is actually very cerebral. 

I don’t doubt that, but it was not my point at all. 

Which guy owns a locker room, and which guy looks like he might be in charge of towels? 

Edited by Augie

10 hours ago, Protocal69 said:

The Dolphins scheme with McDaniel is going to kill the Buffalo defense especially Edmunds. 

Check out this video breakdown by Baldy on the zone motion scheme that McDaniel run and remember the Bills gave up 24 and could have easily been 31 the last time the Bills played the 49ers and that was with N Mullens at QB and Debo not getting the ball in the running game. Dolphins will have to find them a Debo Samuel's and  Cordarrelle Patterson is a free agent so we will see

Window closed. It was fun while it lasted.

1st, Mac Jones and the Pats return to glory, and now this.

• Haha (+1) 3

3 hours ago, Protocal69 said:

Well hopefully we can hold a Shanahan offense to less to 400 yards total offense that was ran by NICK MULLENS next time we play em. 

The Jets are a Shanahan offense with a former Shanahan OC calling the plays. How many yards we hold them to last time we played them? I'll hang up and listen.

7 hours ago, Protocal69 said:

Well hopefully we can hold a Shanahan offense to less to 400 yards total offense that was ran by NICK MULLENS next time we play em. 

The niners were never in that game after the first half. The Bills rolled up the score and there was some garbage time throwing to try to keep up. Their run game was pretty ineffective. The only points they scored in the 1st half were because the Bills turned it over on their own 3 yard line. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 2/2/2022 at 10:08 PM, BillsShredder83 said:

cool segment for an inside look, but I dont hear anything ground breaking here. Im not at all saying he isnt a genius coordinator, I just dont think this example shows anything every other team isnt doing.  Would love to hear something unique in a setting like this!

All I heard was a potty mouth that said run the F - - - ball nothing to see here. 👎

• Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

I’m sure NFL players care less about their coaches appearance than random guys on the internet. You’re correct with McVay and Shanahan. Nothing about their spiked hair or flat brim hat looks like classic manly leadership style to me. Players don’t care, Belichick has been dressing like a bum for years. His style would signal laziness and lack of attention to detail back in the day. Gone are the days of Bill Parcells clones. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.