Trudeau flees Canada

Liberal MP says ‘Honk Honk’ is code for ‘Heil Hitler’, cites Antifa as source

Canadian Liberal MP Ya'ara Saks said that "Honk Honk" is code for "Heil Hitler" while testifying in parliament on Monday in defense of Trudeau invoking the Emergencies Act to crack down on Canadian freedom protesters.

https://thepostmillennial.com/liberal-mp-says-honk-honk-is-code-for-heil-hitler-cites-antifa-as-source

• Haha (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Liberal MP says ‘Honk Honk’ is code for ‘Heil Hitler’, cites Antifa as source

Canadian Liberal MP Ya'ara Saks said that "Honk Honk" is code for "Heil Hitler" while testifying in parliament on Monday in defense of Trudeau invoking the Emergencies Act to crack down on Canadian freedom protesters.

https://thepostmillennial.com/liberal-mp-says-honk-honk-is-code-for-heil-hitler-cites-antifa-as-source

What does beep beep mean?  
How about toot toot?

Or this old classic aooooooga aoooooga?

We need to crack the code dammit!!

3 hours ago, dickleyjones said:

"Trudeau has" lol. I was in toronto this weekend and there were checkpoints there too...have been there the past few weekends in several cities in canada. makes sense to not allow what happened in Ottawa.

What part of Toronto? I have friends who live in North York and they have not mentioned it when we discussed how screwed Canada is 

14 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

What part of Toronto? I have friends who live in North York and they have not mentioned it when we discussed how screwed Canada is 

near queen's park. seemed reasonable to me. people were getting through they were just making sure we don't do ottawa again.

and don't worry about Canada, we discuss how screwed the usa is too.

Trudeau Gives Us An Invaluable Reminder Of The Fragility Of Freedom

Americans have often looked down their noses at the authoritarian ways of other nations and thought, “that will never happen in the United States.” But after enduring our own governmnet’s overreach throughout the pandemic, I wonder how many folks are still sure about that. I can only speak for myself, but every affront to liberty around the globe now seems a potential scourge for the U.S. Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau provides the latest example. His illiberal response to the Canadian trucker protests breaks new ground for Democratic countries looking to infringe on their citizens' basic freedoms.

More at the link

https://townhall.com/columnists/youngvoicescontributors/2022/02/25/trudeau-gives-us-an-invaluable-reminder-of-the-fragility-of-freedom-n2603781

10 minutes ago, B-Man said:

So he was going to lose them.................

Canadian Senator: Trudeau Revoked Emergencies Act as Senate Leaned Towards Disapproval

https://legalinsurrection.com/2022/02/canadian-senator-trudeau-revoked-emergencies-act-as-senate-leaned-towards-disapproval/

However the Canadian government has stated that certain "tools" that were used during the Emergency Measures would be permanently put in place. The ability to freeze corporate and or personal financial accounts on anyone "they" determine to be a threat, i.e. peaceful protesters. That is no Democracy that is Tyranny. 

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, wnyguy said:

However the Canadian government has stated that certain "tools" that were used during the Emergency Measures would be permanently put in place. The ability to freeze corporate and or personal financial accounts on anyone "they" determine to be a threat, i.e. peaceful protesters. That is no Democracy that is Tyranny. 

"peaceful" lol. 

"tyranny"  lol.

it's almost as if you have no idea what you are talking about...could it be?

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

So he was going to lose them.................

Canadian Senator: Trudeau Revoked Emergencies Act as Senate Leaned Towards Disapproval

https://legalinsurrection.com/2022/02/canadian-senator-trudeau-revoked-emergencies-act-as-senate-leaned-towards-disapproval/

but if the senate can stop it...what happened to our tyranny?

Just now, dickleyjones said:

"peaceful" lol. 

"tyranny"  lol.

it's almost as if you have no idea what you are talking about...could it be?

Are you denying that the Canadian federal government is leaving in place these "tools" that would freeze financial assets of their fellow citizens iff "they" determined that they were a risk? I watched as Freeland (what a name) delivered the announcement. Your country is now no longer a free democracy. 

11 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Are you denying that the Canadian federal government is leaving in place these "tools" that would freeze financial assets of their fellow citizens iff "they" determined that they were a risk? I watched as Freeland (what a name) delivered the announcement. Your country is now no longer a free democracy. 

i'm not denying, although you and i don't know the details yet, so it is hard to confirm what it really means.  the gov already has the ability to freeze accounts, without need for emergency act in some cases, and with the act in others. i think the "tools" they are talking about have to do with crypto and crowd funding, as we don't really have anything in place besides the emerg act for either, but we shall see.

i'm not sure we were ever a "free" democracy as you put it. neither is the usa as far as i can tell. i'm not sure any country is. depends on who you ask.

36 minutes ago, dickleyjones said:

i'm not denying, although you and i don't know the details yet, so it is hard to confirm what it really means.  the gov already has the ability to freeze accounts, without need for emergency act in some cases, and with the act in others. i think the "tools" they are talking about have to do with crypto and crowd funding, as we don't really have anything in place besides the emerg act for either, but we shall see.

i'm not sure we were ever a "free" democracy as you put it. neither is the usa as far as i can tell. i'm not sure any country is. depends on who you ask.

Regarding your last sentence, we can agree.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

That’s funny because I think whenever they talk about the antichrist, they are definitely talking about Donald Trump

You think the antichrist will be that hated? He will be loved and the media will sing his praises. That's the problem. And you need to look at the policies. Which policies go against the Bible and usher in a new religion (woke) with 1 world government? Trump is not a good dude but people vote for him because he's against the establishment.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

16 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

You think the antichrist will be that hated? He will be loved and the media will sing his praises. That's the problem. And you need to look at the policies. Which policies go against the Bible and usher in a new religion (woke) with 1 world government? Trump is not a good dude but people vote for him because he's against the establishment.

Donald Trump can’t even hold a Bible the right way do you think he honestly gives a ***** about these white Christian nationalists that he’s garnering their vote for he wouldn’t piss on them if they were on fire

You all look at him like he’s some kind of rebel he’s not whichever way flows best for him is the way that he will go

Edited by John from Riverside
  • Eyeroll 1

Just now, John from Riverside said:

Donald Trump can’t even hold a Bible the wrong way do you think he honestly gives a ***** about these white Christian nationalists that he’s garnering their vote for he wouldn’t piss on them if they were on fire

You all look at him like he’s some kind of rebel he’s not whichever way flows best for him is the way that he will go

Right, he's a tool for those of us who are against the establishment and who love this country and all of our freedoms. If you want to willingly vote for people that want to take your freedom that's on you. Vote for policies, not people. People are flawed

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Right, he's a tool for those of us who are against the establishment and who love this country and all of our freedoms. If you want to willingly vote for people that want to take your freedom that's on you. Vote for policies, not people. People are flawed

Exactly what policies as Trump put forward other than hate everything that comes out of his mouth is either fear or hate he has no policies

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

ITS TDS bad. the talking heads said trump bad. so in every instance, it reverts to the orange dude.  

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

ITS TDS bad. the talking heads said trump bad. so in every instance, it reverts to the orange dude.  

Makes it difficult to have any intellectual discussion on here. It's like shouting into the abyss. Whatever you say the response is "Trump bad." They will gladly give up their freedoms just to say they stopped some fake Orange Boogeyman. My uncle says he will gladly deal with inflation and gas prices so he doesn't have to see Trump on TV. What kind of deranged thinking is that where you hope for bad for the country you live in because you don't like 1 man? Yikes

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Makes it difficult to have any intellectual discussion on here. It's like shouting into the abyss. Whatever you say the response is "Trump bad." They will gladly give up their freedoms just to say they stopped some fake Orange Boogeyman. My uncle says he will gladly deal with inflation and gas prices so he doesn't have to see Trump on TV. What kind of deranged thinking is that where you hope for bad for the country you live in because you don't like 1 man? Yikes

Agree.  I dont believe they have any intention of actual discussion. they have a script to push and will do about anything to maintain it.

When called on lies they either whataboutism to the orange dude, call the OP insults, or just ghost.  every damn time.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

And even worse, he's likely OK seeing Joke on TV mumbling, bumbling and stumbling. :rolleyes:

• Like (+1) 1

I don’t understand. This thread is about how Trudeau fled Canada last year and the country has fallen.

If that’s true, how could he be still in office snorting the nose sugar?

Is it a body double? Are the same people behind the Damar Hamlin and Fetterman body doubles behind this? 

Maybe Trudeau took the vaxx so his heart exploded and they needed to replace him but also needed the body double to have heart issues so they supply him with coke?

Sometimes it’s tough to keep track of all these devious deep state plots…