EVERYONE let Josh Allen down

Success

6 minutes ago, Success said:

Coach at his level. Play at his level. He's giving you everything he has.

Squib kick it.  Don't rush 4 on the last play before the FG in regulation.  Cover Kelce.

He's setting the standard here.  Follow his LEAD.  That was sad to see. I feel so bad for Josh Allen, who deserved a SB this year.

I bet if Josh replaced Edmunds and ran the defense too we would have been better on D

Get the man some ******* help.

9 minutes ago, Success said:

Coach at his level. Play at his level. He's giving you everything he has.

Squib kick it.  Don't rush 4 on the last play before the FG in regulation.  Cover Kelce.

He's setting the standard here.  Follow his LEAD.  That was sad to see. I feel so bad for Josh Allen, who deserved a SB this year.

Gabe Dave is raising his hand with a puzzled look

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 minute ago, LanderPoke said:

How TF do you not even guard kelce on that last play before the fg

This is what I’m so mad about those last 13 seconds they just played 20 yards off and let them kick it I’ve never seen nothing like it. McDermott coached scared this game is all on him 

• Like (+1) 4

3 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

NOOOOOO.  please don't.  Fire Bean and get a GM in here who knows who to draft and when.  

well, to be fair, it is on fraizer, but also on Bean.  I mean you have one marginally impactufl player in the front 7 in Milano.  

We lost this game on cute defensive playcalling.

That’s Leslie Frazier’s MO.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Billsfanatic8989 said:

Honestly I feel sick and want to jump off a cliff.

This hurts.

The Bills are a huge part of my life and I have mental health issues to start with.

It is a game and we are entering a time of success with Josh .. you have a lot to look forward to … the sun will come up tomorrow @Billsfanatic8989… better days ahead.

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

it all comes down to one man at the end.  Brandon Bean.  He has SUCKED at drafting besides Allen.  Wow, surrounds him with average players everywhere.  He simply sucks at drafting.  Get rid of him.  Bye Bye.  1st 2 picks last year in a win-now mode and he takes 2 players who fail to make an impact.  KC completely redoes it's OL, and drafts Humphry and Nick Bolton.  Edmunds sucks, and should have been traded to some idiot GM who would have given us a 2nd.  

The Bills don't have a Chris Jones or Frank Clark on the dline. If we did Mahomes might have been sacked early on.

Josh gave everything. His body was abused tonight and the defense was soft and should be embarrassed by their effort and execution. One person laid his body on the line for this franchise. 11 guys on defense will have to look in the mirror and ask themselves if they did the same. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

6 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

it all comes down to one man at the end.  Brandon Bean.  He has SUCKED at drafting besides Allen.  Wow, surrounds him with average players everywhere.  He simply sucks at drafting.  Get rid of him.  Bye Bye.  1st 2 picks last year in a win-now mode and he takes 2 players who fail to make an impact.  KC completely redoes it's OL, and drafts Humphry and Nick Bolton.  Edmunds sucks, and should have been traded to some idiot GM who would have given us a 2nd.  

Easy guy, squib kick and we are celebrating. Nothing to do with talent level

3 minutes ago, BillsDiehard said:

Coaching let down Josh! Dabol was not prepared...

That's not fair--you have no idea how prepared he was or wasn't! 

I do think he made some odd calls at various points in the game, but that happens in every game.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.