Divisional round Saturday - 49ers at Packers on FOX

stuvian

Unsure what to think here. GB is a very good team. Rodgers is playing out of his mind this year. I don’t really want to play them, but….

I am not thrilled to go head

to head with a team that shuts down Rodgers and keeps the game 7-3 half way through the 3rd.

It just feels like a similar match up to Indy. 

1 minute ago, Mango said:

Unsure what to think here. GB is a very good team. Rodgers is playing out of his mind this year. I don’t really want to play them, but….

I am not thrilled to go head

to head with a team that shuts down Rodgers and keeps the game 7-3 half way through the 3rd.

It just feels like a similar match up to Indy. 

Too far away to worry about yet …

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, TheFunPolice said:

Green Bay in playoff form.

Always coming up short. This game should be 17 or 24-3 the way Jimmy G is playing.

I mean a really good defense can make a really good offense look really bad as we know. But this is the Green Bay playoff theme

Edited by Comebackkid

Great defense can still shut down a great QB in the playoffs. I think, if Stafford doesn't pull a Stafford(multiple INTS) the Rams have an excellent chance of beating the Bucs tomorrow as well. The 49ers just won't quit defensively now only if their offensive can do anything. 

1 minute ago, SirAndrew said:

I know the 49ers have a great defense, but why does Rodgers disappear in the playoffs? The dude refuses to take any chance that might hurt his stat sheet. Rodgers is an all time great, but won’t take risks when the moment calls for it. 

I don't think this moment calls for it. Yet.

he's smart to protect the ball for now and not take any chances that invite the 49ers into it when their offense is little threat.

Two turnovers from a tipped ball and a TE fumble will make you pick your spots

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.