Divisional Round: Buffalo at KC Sunday at 6:30

Process

1 hour ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Personally, I’m far less anxious about this game than last weekend’s.  This will be a heavyweight fight that the best fighter will win.  Last weekend, I couldn’t bear the thought of losing to an inferior Patriots team and all of the psychological ramifications that would’ve made for a looooooong offseason.

Yep - I feel like I can just sit back and enjoy the rest of the playoffs now.  Just the thought of the possibility of losing the last game filled me with so much dread - so glad it's behind us

• Like (+1) 7

8 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Sunny @ 8:30 PM will be amazing.  Did game get moved to Fairbanks?

It would be dark at 8:30 am in Alaska ;) 

The Antarctic is on the day light all night thing right now.

I doubt McMurdo Station has a stadium though ;) 

27 minutes ago, stevewin said:

Yep - I feel like I can just sit back and enjoy the rest of the playoffs now.  Just the thought of the possibility of losing the last game filled me with so much dread - so glad it's behind us

I definitely understand the point about losing to the Patriots, but I also feel like the bills just started playing how we've all wanted them to play this season. So if they lose Sunday, it'll really suck that the season is over. I also kinda feel like we'll never hear the end of "the bills can't get past kc" which will also be very annoying. I really have no idea what to expect Sunday. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

1. Are they really the favorite?  Home team usually gets 3 points.  I think some have been getting 2.5 this year.  Thats to me means they are calling it equal.

2. None of that matters

3. No where are you saying it.  You are just doing your typical doom and gloom I'm so concerned about x bs you do every week and have been wrong on just about everything you have spewed here.  Sure the Bills could lose.  Thats because the teams are pretty equal.  Not because of any of your BS.

Most fans are excited about their team and talk about good things.  All you do is troll with your oh woe is me im so concerned because I think the Bills suck and every other team is great because you know the Pats will win the division with Brady 2.0 and Miami is going to knock the Bills out of the playoffs altogether because look at their great win streak and Tua is better than Allen and DVOA will be posted when it helps me show this crap.  You schtick is old. GTFOH troll.  Everyone here knows who and what you are.  Everyone.

I think he's a pretty decent guy.  Sure, you might not agree with him but none the less, pretty decent guy.

• Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, Steptide said:

I definitely understand the point about losing to the Patriots, but I also feel like the bills just started playing how we've all wanted them to play this season. So if they lose Sunday, it'll really suck that the season is over. I also kinda feel like we'll never hear the end of "the bills can't get past kc" which will also be very annoying. I really have no idea what to expect Sunday. 

Agree Carpe Diem! I expected we beat the Patriots as we were the far superior team. The Bills have been in the playoffs 4 out of the past 5 years. The KC game should be a dogfight but IMO the Bills have to find a way to win or it will be another offseason of questions. If you want to be considered elite go beat KC! The Bills can beat anyone if they play to their potential.

LETS GO BUFFALO!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson said:

but, but

5 hours ago, FilthyBeast said:

Also the Bills have not won a road playoff game in nearly 30 years and one more ominous stat....Andy Reid has never lost a rematch in the playoffs to a team he lost to in the regular season.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Warcodered said:

I see a ton of these videos on YouTube. Can someone help me understand the little man in the lower left corner on all these videos? Dude just sits there on a headset talking with no audio and I never know what it’s about. 

Rewatched the 14 min highlight video of Bills Chiefs week 5. 

Boy, I forgot how much the chiefs got away with, and how many flags came to save a bunch of their drives after failed 3rd downs. And i now remember chiefs fans and ***** Collinsworth melting down because of the roughing the passer call on Josh's hail mary punt from the end zone, when josh was literally picked up and pile-driven into the ground. 

I guess I'd better brace myself for that horsesh*t from zebras and fans on Sunday. 

Bills can still win. 

• Like (+1) 3

5 hours ago, FilthyBeast said:

Nowhere am I'm saying the bills can't or won't win this game (yet) but go check out a Chiefs forum or social media and you'll be hard pressed to find a single fan that believes they are going to lose this game.

Why in the hell would it matter what KC fans think?

troll dancing GIF