Who's your favourite staff member from Highmark/New Era/the Ralph/Rich?

TailgateChef

After the Atlanta game, a TBD poster, I forget who, shared a heart-warming (literally) story of the kindness shown to his young son at the game that weekend.  Of course, I later heard, on Sal Capaccio's show, the same poster calling in to Sal to share the story with an even larger audience.

Which brings me to my question.  Share your stories!  I want more like this.

My favourite:  David, Security at gate 113-114 a few years ago.  Not sure if he's still there as I moved to the home side 4 years ago.  He was a tall guy who reminded me of Snoop:  not just in the way he looked, but in how cool he was.  He always kept order, usually with a smile and a joke, even with the most unruly fans.  He treated everybody with respect.  And best of all, he was a passionate fan of the team.  You were always guaranteed one last enthusiastic high five on your way out of the stadium.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, TailgateChef said:

After the Atlanta game, a TBD poster, I forget who, shared a heart-warming (literally) story of the kindness shown to his young son at the game that weekend. 

He brought his son to a winter game wearing a tank top, shorts and Birkenstocks.  I already called Gwinnett County CPS and he will pay.

• Haha (+1) 3

2 hours ago, TailgateChef said:

After the Atlanta game, a TBD poster, I forget who, shared a heart-warming (literally) story of the kindness shown to his young son at the game that weekend.  Of course, I later heard, on Sal Capaccio's show, the same poster calling in to Sal to share the story with an even larger audience.

Which brings me to my question.  Share your stories!  I want more like this.

My favourite:  David, Security at gate 113-114 a few years ago.  Not sure if he's still there as I moved to the home side 4 years ago.  He was a tall guy who reminded me of Snoop:  not just in the way he looked, but in how cool he was.  He always kept order, usually with a smile and a joke, even with the most unruly fans.  He treated everybody with respect.  And best of all, he was a passionate fan of the team.  You were always guaranteed one last enthusiastic high five on your way out of the stadium.

@Royale with Cheese, you’re the next contestant on the price is right! 

2 hours ago, Gugny said:

He brought his son to a winter game wearing a tank top, shorts and Birkenstocks.  I already called Gwinnett County CPS and he will pay.

I live in Fulton County.  This is their contact info.  Tell them I’m Asian and they’ll understand.  My brother had to cut off his index finger for breaking a dish.

https://www.fultoncountyny.gov/child-protective-services-cps

• Haha (+1) 2

I think I shared this story before but.....

My son and I came over for a game in September 2019 (remember that year?!). We went to the Bills store before the game to get my son togged out in an Allen shirt before going tailgating. A little later my son said he meant to get a Bills football while we were in the store but he forgot. I told him not to worry as we'll go back after the game. 

Throughout the game I must have heard "don't forget about my ball, Dad" about a hundred times. 

So the game ends (Bills have lost to the patriots) and we head back to the store. However, the grey-haired gentleman on the door informs us the doors were closed to anymore customers. My son burst into tears (he was 8). he really had his heart set on getting a Bills ball from the store. The gentleman saw this and me consoling my son. The guy then radioed through to the store and told them rules were being broken and two more customers were heading in. 

Now that's customer service. 

My son got his ball and we headed back to downtown Buffalo for pizza. 

So the grey-haired gentleman on the door to the store is y favourite member of stadium staff. 

I think his name is Ryan

He was the usher in Section 222 for about 5 years.

He then got an opportunity to be one of the 4 flag carriers on the field for the pre game run out.

A fine young man who was very friendly and was well liked and respected by the ST's in the section.

I had seats 1-2 in row 5 (which was actually row 3) for about 9 years I liked the Madden view ;)

Then Wrex happened and I cancelled for his second year and then he got gassed.

So I called to get them back I was told I couldn't get those seats.

I actually got better seats in 224 row 14 seats 29 and 30

I opted out on 2020 and outright cancelled again for 2021 as this BS seems to be never ending.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.