There’s a new sheriff in town (AFCE): it’s not the Pats.

Italian Bills

Everything can happen in the NFL, the upsets are behind every corner, if you play sloppy and soft, you lose with the Jets, the Jags, you lose against the worst teams, see the Colts. 
But let’s be honest (not cocky): we are clear the best team in every area, but the running game… maybe. We have better receivers, better D, better QB by millions of miles, if healthy a very good OL that if not better, on the same level. 

McD and BB don’t throw, don’t run and don’t block, at the very end everything is on the players. We play at home, with almost 70k crazy fans there… so why i have to be scared ? If both team will play its A game, the best team will prevail and the best team is the Bills. 

We don’t have to beat a better team, we have to beat a worse one, so let’s get the job done. Of course Josh have to fix some late issue he had. With him performing great, how could we lose ? And i’m not cocky, just honest. 

That's all well & good but if they come in this last time & beat the Bills it's all for nothing !! 

The Bills have a lot of AFC East Champion banners hanging in the field house i want a Super Bowl Champion banner !! 

Always a brides made never a bride ain't what i'm looking for .. Just saying .

Don't get me wrong it's better than not making the play offs but there is a lot more work to be done & they better bring their A game from here on out !!

Edited by T master
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, Italian Bills said:

Everything can happen in the NFL, the upsets are behind every corner, if you play sloppy and soft, you lose with the Jets, the Jags, you lose against the worst teams, see the Colts. 
But let’s be honest (not cocky): we are clear the best team in every area, but the running game… maybe. We have better receivers, better D, better QB by millions of miles, if healthy a very good OL that if not better, on the same level. 

McD and BB don’t throw, don’t run and don’t block, at the very end everything is on the players. We play at home, with almost 70k crazy fans there… so why i have to be scared ? If both team will play its A game, the best team will prevail and the best team is the Bills. 

We don’t have to beat a better team, we have to beat a worse one, so let’s get the job done. Of course Josh have to fix some late issue he had. With him performing great, how could we lose ? And i’m not cocky, just honest. 

Do people realize the Bills are 6th in the NFL in rushing yards? The run game is a lot better than people think in reality. Some of that is due to Allen but once they started using edge runs more often and not these up the middle or shotgun draws like they did the first half of the year, the run game started producing a lot better.

Bates has been a revelation at guard.

Edited by Big Turk

55 minutes ago, T master said:

That's all well & good but if they come in this last time & beat the Bills it's all for nothing !! 

The Bills have a lot of AFC East Champion banners hanging in the field house i want a Super Bowl Champion banner !! 

Always a brides made never a bride ain't what i'm looking for .. Just saying .

Don't get me wrong it's better than not making the play offs but there is a lot more work to be done & they better bring their A game from here on out !!

I know i know… everybody here want the big ticket… but one step a time bro. 

• Like (+1) 1

I believe the Bills have a better team than the Patriots and should win on Saturday.  But let's hold the talk of a new sheriff until AFTER we beat them.  As it stands, we played them twice this year and each team has won one game.  This is not to say I am not excited about Saturday.  I definitely am!

The problem is that in alot of cases, the Bills are constantly beating themselves.....needless penalties, piss poor play, subpar playcalling, questionable coaching decisions, etc.

Back in the day, the Bills were a team that you never knew who was going to show up from week to week and we never really had any talent on the roster in the early 2000's to make any kind of a dent....we have the roster, the talent, the coaching, the FO......we just need to stay disciplined and the SB this year is ours.

There, i said it.........SB or bust.

Go Bills

10 minutes ago, Sweats said:

The problem is that in alot of cases, the Bills are constantly beating themselves.....needless penalties, piss poor play, subpar playcalling, questionable coaching decisions, etc.

Back in the day, the Bills were a team that you never knew who was going to show up from week to week and we never really had any talent on the roster in the early 2000's to make any kind of a dent....we have the roster, the talent, the coaching, the FO......we just need to stay disciplined and the SB this year is ours.

There, i said it.........SB or bust.

Go Bills

agreed.  if the bills stay focused and keep mistakes low, there's no reason they shouldn't win this first round.  

2 hours ago, msw2112 said:

I believe the Bills have a better team than the Patriots and should win on Saturday.  But let's hold the talk of a new sheriff until AFTER we beat them.  As it stands, we played them twice this year and each team has won one game.  This is not to say I am not excited about Saturday.  I definitely am!

We are the new sheriff in town because our QB can destroy every enemy in front of him, with his arm or his legs, just set him free. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.