Do we have a running game?

JohninMinn.

We have ALWAYS had a running game this year; some fans just didn't know it.

It might help us get through Week 1 at home (ironically) but our playoff campaign will live and die with Josh Allen's right arm, not the run game.

1 minute ago, Redneck said:

Here's a crazy stat: coming into this week, our league rankings:

Rushing offense: 6

Passing offense: 9

Who would have thunk?

Allen's yards on the ground have to be factored into those numbers. I think that adds 6 or 7 hundred. 

• Agree 1

Im not complaining. I dont presume to know 1% what Daboll knows and I like the dude. But the playcalling and run selection at times really makes me scratch my head a bit. Motor was gashing them in the run game and he disappears from the game for over an entire quarter. Meanwhile Allen goes like 2-12 in that span. 

I get Allen is a stud and our franchise. But if something is working really well why abandon it. Not complaining here, just wondering what Im missing when he does this bc its not the first time. 

Yes, it's just not really the traditional game you can expect. Considering that the Bills were 6th in the league in rushing yardage before today's game, it's honestly kind of a silly question at this point.

It's true however that many don't count your QB ripping off 32 yard chunks part of a team's standard "running game", which is absurd.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.