This team is built for a DOME-Bills kill another narrative

BuffaloBillyG

36 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

Perhaps now we can see why McDermott wanted to be able to run the ball with success. 

The Falcons knew we were running it in the 2nd half and could not stop it. It's almost like late season games often come down to being tough and physical. Who knew?

Oh, Sean McDermott did. That's right. 

Being able to run the football and having #17 under center with play action is a big deal for their playoff chances. 

Now can you do it consistently? 

Just now, Fallser said:

The narrative that we should just completely abandon the run - because Josh Allen - is just an awful take. 

Where did I make that take?

Person A said remember the team we ran on is the Falcons

Person B said yeah... a team fighting for its season

And I said yeah a team that has poor run defense regardless of what they are fighting for.

Nowhere in there did I say we should abandon the run.

Just now, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Ground and pound is very much not the future of the nfl…I think there’s a couple teams with general talent at rb having some regular season success with it but I just don’t see any of them winning the big one

My point exactly.  This type of skill set, throwing the ball all over, is the future.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1

1 minute ago, Brennan Huff said:

I can’t wait to debate this every week until they actually start building a new stadium 

What's going to make me crazier is the Bills asking for another billion dollars to add a roof AFTER they build the new stadium.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

2 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Where did I make that take?

Person A said remember the team we ran on is the Falcons

Person B said yeah... a team fighting for its season

And I said yeah a team that has poor run defense regardless of what they are fighting for.

Nowhere in there did I say we should abandon the run.

We’re top 10 in rushing I just don’t understand why qb rushing yards shouldn’t count 

Just now, CoudyBills said:

My point exactly.  This type of skill set, throwing the ball all over, is the future.

Ahh ok thought you were saying the opposite 😃 I think with JA an open air stadium should hurt the other team much more than us against almost every team.

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

The team IS built for a dome, regardless of the fact they won. They looked dreadful offensively passing the ball after the first drive

Sorry you're never going to convince the majority of Bills fans to give up their open air experience. It would be like asking them to abolish wings and genny from the area. I still insist Josh and his game would benefit with a dome but it's not happening. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, LABILLBACKER said:

Sorry you're never going to convince the majority of Bills fans to give up their open air experience. It would be like asking them to abolish wings and genny from the area. I still insist Josh and his game would benefit with a dome but it's not happening. 

If they want a dome they can just stay home and buy a big ass tv.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.