Antonio Brown strips in EZ and retires mid game? Edit: and now feuding with Bucs

Process

2 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

If people have talent left in the tank, there will always be another team. Look at Gordon. 

I said as much earlier in this thread (I think).  It is amazing at what you can get away with as an athlete if you are good enough.  Not sure his performance vs. pain in the ass factor works to his favor now though. 

This feels like a new low.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Between the social media influencer driver that picked him up and the release of his rap song, this is all starting to feel like a big publicity stunt rather than a mental health episode.

I don't think those are mutually exclusive....plus he basically burned a bunch of money he could of gotten if he played just a little bit longer.

3 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Between the social media influencer driver that picked him up and the release of his rap song, this is all starting to feel like a big publicity stunt rather than a mental health episode.

He will probably end up boxing Jake Paul.

• Haha (+1) 4

5 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I don't think those are mutually exclusive....plus he basically burned a bunch of money he could of gotten if he played just a little bit longer.

It would not surprise me at all if he seriously believes this stunt will end up jump starting his rap career. People like him tend to get very bad advice from yes men that are trying to latch on to his influence. Beasley released his rap album after one of his Twitter rants. It's how some of these men think you get rich and famous, start a controversy and make a career out of the attention.

I'm just saying everyone is assuming it's a mental health episode, I think he knows exactly what he is doing. Pure narcissism combined with years of nobody telling him no. This is the end result.

• Agree 1

Maybe this is now old news, but I just learned that Bruce Arians tried to get AB back into the game on TWO different occasions, and AB wouldn't go in.

Arians then told him if he didn't want to go into the game then "get out of here" or words to that effect.

That's when he took off the jersey and pads and started to leave.

24 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

In my opinion, these two things are usually linked.

25 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I bet a lot of big stunts stem from mental health deficiencies 

even if walking out was planned it doesn’t mean it was of sane mind 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.