Is Josh Vaccinated?

BillsfaninSB

5 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

If he's not I feel he will be fined for violating the protocols for his post game interview where he was not wearing a mask inside the Patriots facility. 

I can't figure out the rules on masked/unmasked in interviews.  Almost no players wear masks, but Hyde was wearing one in the Patriots post game.

Does that mean....Poyer got vaxxed but Hyde didn't?  😲

5 minutes ago, 716er said:

He has been to at least two places where a vaccine is required to enter (Shea's and HSBC Arena).

Make of that what you will.

5 minutes ago, Casey D said:

Well he went to see Hamilton on opening night at Shea's.  I have tickets for New Year's Day, and can't attend without proof of vaccination.  So unless the rules do not apply to him, he must be vaccinated.

I see your point, on the other hand, this spring, Josh's girlfriend Britt Williams posted pics of shopping in Target with their Silver Lab puppy.

People who are Not Josh Allen and Not Josh Allen's Girlfriend probably get told to leave and return without the dog.

RHIP probably applies

3 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I see your point, on the other hand, this spring, Josh's girlfriend Britt Williams posted pics of shopping in Target with their Silver Lab puppy.

People who are Not Josh Allen and Not Josh Allen's Girlfriend probably get told to leave and return without the dog.

RHIP probably applies

You'd actually be surprised how many people take there dogs into stores that they aren't/shouldn't be allowed to.

People don't get paid enough to tell some to take the dog outside and get yelled at by Ken's and Karen's all day so they just say F it.

10 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I can't figure out the rules on masked/unmasked in interviews.  Almost no players wear masks, but Hyde was wearing one in the Patriots post game.

Does that mean....Poyer got vaxxed but Hyde didn't?  😲

It could be or he's just being extra precautious.

Edited by The Wiz
  • Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

You'd actually be surprised how many people take there dogs into stores that they aren't/shouldn't be allowed to.

People don't get paid enough to tell some to take the dog outside and get yelled at by Ken's and Karen's all day so they just say F it.

Fair.  But I think there is still a chance that RHIP could apply. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.