Judon is a punk

davefan66

29 minutes ago, benderbender said:

Not defending him because everything everyone says about him is true. He is a dirty player.

This particular play, though? That looks like their feet just got tangled. They were both looking in different directions when that happened.

• Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, Bubba Gump said:

He also said Josh missed the wide open Kumerow in the end zone with his pass. Kumerow had both hands on the ball and dropped it while trying to bring it into his body. Bit somehow Allen missed the pass according to Davis. He is a moron.

Davis was absolutely brutal. There were countless times he said stupid things that were simply false.

I normally like him ok, but today he was really bad.

• Agree 5

3 minutes ago, MJS said:

Not defending him because everything everyone says about him is true. He is a dirty player.

This particular play, though? That looks like their feet just got tangled. They were both looking in different directions when that happened.

Sure their feet got tangled, but he intentionally tied to trip him after they made contact.

• Agree 1

31 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

We were playing the Patriots and the Refs today too.  It’s just this time we were good enough to beat them both.

Huh, I thought the refs were not super biased today. They for sure missed some things. But they also picked up that one flag for a late hit and also gave offsetting penalties on the Milano hit. We have seen MUCH worse this season.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 9

38 minutes ago, davefan66 said:

Tripping Diggs.  Multiple times pushing after the play just enough.  Nothing called by the refs.

Feel you gotta knock these kinda guys down early or it’s years of this garbage.  Refs have to step up and do their job.

I'm not complaining about the refs at all today after  the Bills didn't get called for a roughing call when Milano hit Jones after he clearly was OB.  Yes he tried to hold him up, but he still initiated contact after he was OB.  If there was no contact, there'd be no argument about how Jones went down.  Then when they did call, was it Milano again on the roughing call, then two more flags (hats) thrown, I was assuming it was going to be roughing on Milano, then an extra personal foul on each team but just one on NE called.

And this was NE too.

So lets not complain about officials today!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, MJS said:

C’mon man.  He reached out his leg and tripped him.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

1 minute ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

I'm not complaining about the refs at all today after  the Bills didn't get called for a roughing call when Milano hit Jones after he clearly was OB.  Yes he tried to hold him up, but he still initiated contact after he was OB.  If there was no contact, there'd be no argument about how Jones went down.  Then when they did call, was it Milano again on the roughing call, then two more flags (hats) thrown, I was assuming it was going to be roughing on Milano, then an extra personal foul on each team but just one on NE called.

And this was NE too.

So lets not complain about officials today!

It was Hughes. Even a bigger shocker that they picked up the flag.

That was a clear flop by Jones too, though.

Just now, FLFan said:

C’mon man.  He reached out his leg and tripped him.

He was looking in completely the opposite direction (as was Josh). And his foot only moves forward after Allen trips on it.

But honestly, I don't care much about this particular play. Call it how you want. Judon has shown plenty of other times in the past that he is dirty.

6 minutes ago, MJS said:

It was Hughes. Even a bigger shocker that they picked up the flag.

That was a clear flop by Jones too, though.

That's right, first one was Hughes.  He's had a history of these dumb plays too.

I don't know wit hall the momentum and a player touching your back, it doesn't take much to go down in that situation. 

13 minutes ago, MJS said:

Davis was absolutely brutal. There were countless times he said stupid things that were simply false.

I normally like him ok, but today he was really bad.

I felt like I was playing madden because he’s the broadcaster on madden - but the bills always beat the pats when I play then in madden so it was fate 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I felt like I was playing madden because he’s the broadcaster on madden - but the bills always beat the pats when I play then in madden so it was fate 

I find him more annoying in Madden than in real life, but today he was even worse than in Madden.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.