Good riddance, TB12!

Dan Darragh

The good news for Bills Mafia this week is that we'll never play Brady again unless:

1. It's in a Superbowl
  2. He's still playing at age 48 when we next see the Bucs
  3. We get scheduled against TB for that weird 17th game (which means we both finished in the same place in our divisions, so highly unlikely at least for next year), or
  4. He plays for a different team
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Dan Darragh said:

The good news for Bills Mafia this week is that we'll never play Brady again unless:

1. It's in a Superbowl
  3. We get scheduled against TB for that weird 17th game (which means we both finished in the same place in our divisions, so highly unlikely at least for next year), or

Good points. There is also a very outside chance we play him a pre-season game, but that almost certainly won't happen, since Tampa Bay is too far away (unless maybe it is the Hall of Fame Game, but Brady wouldn't be playing in that).

Edited by chongli

21 minutes ago, Dan Darragh said:

Should have gone for it on 4th and 2 instead of kicking that tying FG.  Better chance there than putting the ball in his hands in OT. 

Not sure I agree there, I get your point but it was 4th and 3 right?    4th and 1 I am onboard, not sure what the stats are for 4th and 3 inside the 10, probably not that great.  If the Bills offense was able to drive down and score Brady never would have had the ball.  Also the Bills defense had done a good job holding the Bucs to 3 points in the second half, I think that factors in.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Dan Darragh said:

1. It's in a Superbowl

5.  The Mafia steps up and has him WHACKED!!

1 hour ago, Dan Darragh said:

Should have gone for it on 4th and 2 instead of kicking that tying FG.  Better chance there than putting the ball in his hands in OT. 

That's the decision they made in Tennessee and it didn't work.  Despite that, I still think it was the right decision in that game.  The Bills defense had not been able stop the Titans at all, and it was only 4th and a short 1, so it was the right call. 

In the Bucs game, it was 4th and a long 2 (or 4th and 3) and the Bills defense had been playing well down the stretch.  I think they made the right decision.  They ended up winning the coin toss, so they controlled their own destiny.  But for terrible, one-sided, biased officiating, they would have gotten a 2nd opportunity in OT and would have (in my opinion) gotten into FG range to win it.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.