How many days does it take you to process a Bills loss?

ShakAttack

2 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

It depends on the type of loss.

I will however say that after the Colts loss, my emotional investment has gone way down.  I’m still watching every game and every play but that beating just made me think that we aren’t anywhere near our expectations.  

I’m going to finish out the season emotionally like I did during the drought years.  Just to watch Bills football and enjoy the few hours….not going in with any expectations.  

A win in Tampa can change my perspective but who honestly has confidence at this point?

That game didn't bother me as much because under McDermott, we've had games like that, and he has course corrected to where that issue didn't persist further along into the season.  

This New England loss might be the worst regular season loss in my life.  I'm in my 30's, I just accepted us being bad during the drought.  To let Belichick, after one down year, come into Buffalo and out-coach us by using our own home field against us, is just really tough to swallow.  

Edited by SCBills

2 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

We all know you're asking because you can't count that high and you don't know how to use Google.

You probably still write a check at the grocery store.  

"Let me get my check book out and my glasses so I can see.  What was the total again?"  Then as you write it, you say it out loud as well.  

Where have you been lately? Banned? 🍺

When I was younger, multiple days to get over a loss.

Now, at age 50, I'm usually pretty good by 6pm or so, assuming we played at 1:00pm.

Important losses still bother me, but it doesn't linger anymore.

I just don't care as much as I used to.

1 hour ago, SCBills said:

That game didn't bother me as much because under McDermott, we've had games like that, and he has course corrected to where that issue didn't persist further along into the season.  

This New England loss might be the worst regular season loss in my life.  I'm in my 30's, I just accepted us being bad during the drought.  To let Belichick, after one down year, come into Buffalo and out-coach us by using our own home field against us, is just really tough to swallow.  

I wasn't as down with the NE game.  As soon as I saw bad weather, we can't run the ball and certainly won't be able to throw it...I didn't have any confidence.

8 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

The weird thing is you think you handle it better as you get older but you don't.  I try and not let it ruin my next day but it's always in the back of my mind.  I took the losses hard in the late 80's/90's and I take them just as hard now.  The one silver lining about the drought is I didn't take losses as hard because I knew we'd never sniff a Super Bowl with EJ Lotzpatrick Bledwards on the field. 

It takes work and dedication. I went into tank mode minutes after the NE loss. I felt the season was over after the Titans game. 

Now, my attention has turned to watching the regime take a barrage of bullets and their response to it, changes made, players eventually lashing out, etc.

The truth. I want the truth about this regime and we’re about to get it.

35 minutes ago, Beast said:

Where have you been lately? Banned? 🍺

I was falsely accused of murdering my wife when she was with her lover at a motel.

I was sent to prison where I made some friends named Red and Brooks.  

I took a mini pick axe, dug through the wall and crawled through s*** to freedom.  

I made a boat in Mexico and then worked my way south towards and around Florida, up the east coast and dropped myself off in NYC.

I was doing well after I met a guy named Bill the Butcher.  Then we turned on each other and had a fight.  My boys and his boys got into a rumble and I ended up killing him by stabbing him in the gut.  Then the US Navy started bombing us.

Then I hitched a ride to Buffalo right after.

• Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I was falsely accused of murdering my wife when she was with her lover at a motel.

I was sent to prison where I made some friends named Red and Brooks.  

I took a mini pick axe, dug through the wall and crawled through s*** to freedom.  

I made a boat in Mexico and then worked my way south towards and around Florida, up the east coast and dropped myself off in NYC.

I was doing well after I met a guy named Bill the Butcher.  Then we turned on each other and had a fight.  My boys and his boys got into a rumble and I ended up killing him by stabbing him in the gut.  Then the US Navy started bombing us.

Then I hitched a ride to Buffalo right after.

OK, Andy!

I was mostly checked out after the jax game. I knew 100% they had no shot with NE...

I skipped the game - I just couldn't bear another beating at the hands of the cheats.

I went to sleep woke and up at 1 Am tuned into wfan right when a thrilled

pat fan was saying  "17 yards passing from mj10 and still won the game and we're back on top!!"

ugh, so so disgusted with this season. 

I just can't stop myself from thinking this is the start of another long pats run and another

drought for the Bills. I'm going to just say it, I really have my doubts about JA.

I'd really really like to be wrong.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.