To much Doom and Gloom here today

HOUSE

We have a big game coming up against Tom Brady & the Buccaneers

The Bills simply need to secure a playoff spot then anything can happen.

The best place to store the New England game is in the toilet, flush twice and forget this strange weather game

One Last observation, I was proud of the Bills last night, one touchdown away from Victory and the Patriot are suppose to be the best team in the NFL.

The Bills are not off course :thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 9
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 3
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 4
  • Haha (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3
  • Dislike 2

7 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

The best place to store the New England game is in the toilet, flush twice and forget this strange weather game

One Last observation, I was proud of the Bills last night, one touchdown away from Victory and the Patriot are suppose to be the best team in the NFL.

I think they would try to flush, but the toilet is already full from the Colts, Jags, and Steelers games. Maybe it’s time to admit they are just full of *****.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 10
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Newsflash: Tom Brady and the Bucs are going to destroy this team. Partly because of talent but mostly because I think the Bills spirit was broken last night. 

I think the Bills can beat the Bucks. We shall see

• Like (+1) 1

I love how every week after a loss, a thread like this gets started....we have 5 losses...its a problem....stop spinning like this a turning point to the season. The bills are in deep and have not shown any signs of being able to consistently overcome this.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Eyeroll 1

I expected nothing but gloom and doom after last night’s debacle, I would like to remind all who criticized me for stating that the key to winning is running the ball and stopping the run. We can do neither, so, if we do make the playoffs, we won’t get very far. 

I’m hoping for some coaching, scheme, and player changes on both sides of the ball this offseason. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

I think that those of us who are not so full of misery every week, are just very sad that a team that was dominant in all three phases less than a year ago, can look so discombobulated at times this year. I am proud of the Bills every week, win or lose. That's why I am a fan. But, this team has the players to win it all, convincingly. They simply have not found the will to do so.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, zevo said:

I love how every week after a loss, a thread like this gets started....we have 5 losses...its a problem....stop spinning like this a turning point to the season. The bills are in deep and have not shown any signs of being able to consistently overcome this.

OMG :doh:

3 minutes ago, jjmac said:

I expected nothing but gloom and doom after last night’s debacle, I would like to remind all who criticized me for stating that the key to winning is running the ball and stopping the run. We can do neither, so, if we do make the playoffs, we won’t get very far. 

I’m hoping for some coaching, scheme, and player changes on both sides of the ball this offseason. 

How dare you state the obvious. 

I sadly agree with @FireChan. This yet another ‘cave in game’ has produced alleged accusations of McDermott throwing players under the bus, Hyde losing it on a venomous slimebag reporter, Allen’s now tired ‘it’s on me’ postgame rhetoric and guaranteed fewer fannys in the seats in December & January for a team incapable of creating a Home Field advantage.

The charmingly rare occurrence of GM/HC/OC/DC staying together for 4 seasons died an ugly death last night, foul weather notwithstanding. There WILL be changes in this group in the all too soon offseason. There HAS to be.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Honestly it's not difficult at all to imagine the Bills going on a run and winning the Superbowl. No sarcasm. I don't find that at all hard to imagine, I see no reason that couldn't happen. Yes they have questions to answer, solutions to find and challenges to overcome. Negativity is always easy.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

There are 8 AFC teams with with at least 7 wins and a 5 others with 6 wins close behind.  Right now I can't see the Bills doing any better than finishing the season at 10-7.  Wins against the Bucs and the rematch against the Patriots?  Is 10 wins going to be enough in a 17 game schedule?  And if they make it which of those other 7 teams is the odd man out?  NE, Tenn, Ind, Balt, Cinn, KC, LAC?  My guess is Bengals, Chargers, or Colts.     

Right now our best hope is making the playoffs and going on the road where they seems to play better.  But all margin of error is gone.  A win next week would be a amazing but I'm not running out this morning and laying big money on the Bills to win straight out.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.