McDermott Era Should End!

Wizard

16 minutes ago, TBBills said:

I bet this guy was one of the Nancy's  that was pissed when McDermott threw the challenge flag on the Davis catch.

I'm NOT one on  the "fire McD" bandwagon... but I was pissed when McD threw the challenge flag. So I had to eat some crow reading your post ha ha. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Jerome007 said:

I'm NOT one on  the "fire McD" bandwagon... but I was pissed when McD threw the challenge flag. So I had to eat some crow reading your post ha ha. 

To be honest so was I and I am a McDermott superfan. The first replay I watched I thought incomplete. It took them to freeze it for me to see it was a catch. 

• Agree 1

Sean McDermott is doing the best without Tre right now, he's doing the best with a small scale COVID outbreak, he's got players that didn't really work out, and yet he's winning and keeping the team going.  Look at how Atlanta has continually underperformed and even with a talented future hall of fame Quarterback in Ryan have taken out a majority of his talent and given them to contenders as he has to sit and watch them.  Matty Ice will be leaving someday and it won't be for retirement lots of teams would welcome him now.

On 1/3/2022 at 12:40 AM, Big Turk said:

4 playoff appearances in 5 years after 0 in 17 years...yeah, how dreadful. Get rid of the bum.

https://www.today.com/health/nfl-coach-sean-mcdermott-shares-skin-cancer-warning-today-t230927

Dude is battling cancer, keeps checking himself for lumps, and masses during pressers.  Sean McDermott is the ***** real deal!  LET'S GO BUFFALO!

• Like (+1) 2

I feel much better about McDermott than I did a few weeks ago but the question remains whether or not he's truly a great coach or just a solid one.

In a few weeks both McDermott and Allen have a chance to change narratives and write the next chapter of their respective legacies.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

38 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

I feel much better about McDermott than I did a few weeks ago but the question remains whether or not he's truly a great coach or just a solid one.

In a few weeks both McDermott and Allen have a chance to change narratives and write the next chapter of their respective legacies.

Solid coaches win Super Bowls with great QBs

48 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

He is way better than your guy in Miami.  🤣

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, FilthyBeast said:

Great Coach, battling cancer, the other "greatest" or "genius", and with all due respect overrated admitted philander when he's not cheating on football games is to busy trying to gloss over his cheating scandals.  New England will forever be marred with cheating LET'S GO BUFFALO!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.