Democracy’s Fiery Ordeal: The War in Ukraine 🇺🇦

Tiberius

13 minutes ago, SCBills said:

USA: “We’ve given Poland the green light to send planes to Ukraine”

Poland: “How about we give you the planes and then you give them to Ukraine?”

USA: “Whoa, whoa, whoa… let’s not get crazy”

We’re clearly back to “leading from behind”. Great job Joe!

On 3/6/2022 at 10:05 PM, Big Blitz said:

Convincing people that the fight in Ukraine is about freedom and democracy is really rather sickening - especially after our white leftist racist elitists said it wasn't possible in countries that are majority brown.  Sick racists.   

I forgot to mention the lie is in the dam THREAD TITLE

1 hour ago, SCBills said:

USA: “We’ve given Poland the green light to send planes to Ukraine”

Poland: “How about we give you the planes and then you give them to Ukraine?”

USA: “Whoa, whoa, whoa… let’s not get crazy”

If Poland really wanted to get these jets to Ukraine, wouldn’t it be easier to have Ukraine’s pilots drive across the border and fly them back? Considering they are literal neighbors. Seems to me Poland wanted to give the jets to Ukraine with no culpability. 

3 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Isn't Russia?  

Oh, you are stupid. 

So, no Russia is not. You really want to do the false equivalence tactic here? 

You people are less civilized than normal people. Lower forms 

13 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

If Poland really wanted to get these jets to Ukraine, wouldn’t it be easier to have Ukraine’s pilots drive across the border and fly them back? Considering they are literal neighbors. Seems to me Poland wanted to give the jets to Ukraine with no culpability. 

They’ll give Ukraine planes, but they don’t want to go in alone and risk Russian response while NATO pulls a “hey, wasn’t us..” and then also not have planes coming in to replenish their Air Force.  

5 minutes ago, SCBills said:

They’ll give Ukraine planes, but they don’t want to go in alone and risk Russian response while NATO pulls a “hey, wasn’t us..” and then also not have planes coming in to replenish their Air Force.  

They needed Poland to do it so Russia could be baited to attack Poland, a NATO country, and thereby enacting Article 5 of NATO, where all of NATO could then could go to war with Russia. 

Just now, dpberr said:

Poland had no intention of starting a world war, regardless of US strong arming.  

The question is why the US is going out of its way to intensify, not de-escalate this conflict.  See any ambassador meetings on the news?  Nope.  Any Biden-Putin calls?  Nope.  

I believe it's called "Corn Pop Diplomacy".

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, dpberr said:

They needed Poland to do it so Russia could be baited to attack Poland, a NATO country, and thereby enacting Article 5 of NATO, where all of NATO could then could go to war with Russia. 

Absolutely the worst conclusion.

NATO does not want to go to war with Russia.

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Oh, you are stupid. 

So, no Russia is not. You really want to do the false equivalence tactic here? 

You people are less civilized than normal people. Lower forms 

Really?

Well what kind of government is it then?  

tell me more will smith GIF

43 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Really?

Well what kind of government is it then?  

tell me more will smith GIF

Chapter 4 of the Russian Constitution of 1993 gives the President virtually absolute power, making the Russian Federation a Constitutional Dictatorship.

It is spooky to read. 

35 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Russia? What type of government? Is that the question? 

My point is if you call Ukraine a democracy what makes it different then Russia's?  

Both countries have had sham, rigged, or meddled in elections - pick your global oligarchs of choice whether its the Clinton's Bidens or Timchenko.  

This is why you support freedom first not just thump your chest and yell "democracy now."  What the hell does this even mean in 2022 when I have lunatics right here in the U.S. calling freedom the sham. 

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

My point is if you call Ukraine a democracy what makes it different then Russia's?  

Both countries have had sham, rigged, or meddled in elections - pick your global oligarchs of choice whether its the Clinton's Bidens or Timchenko.  

This is why you support freedom first not just thump your chest and yell "democracy now."  What the hell does this even mean in 2022 when I have lunatics right here in the U.S. calling freedom the sham. 

Ukraine holds real elections