Democracy’s Fiery Ordeal: The War in Ukraine 🇺🇦

Tiberius

6 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Considering the mental condition of our current President you should be careful when throwing around words like "senile".  The guy is consistently mentally confused and can't even answer a question that isn't scripted, screened, and answered by some staff person, with the answer provided to Joe on a queue card.  So you guys elected a trained Monkey.  Good work.  You're all not as smart as you think you are as they fooled you all by getting you to vote for a fake President which you'll gladly do again.  Not the brightest bulbs in the lamp.  Trump may be a narcissistic buffoon but Joe's a walking, talking vegetable.

You pay no attention to Trump do you?  He is just as senile as Joe.  He spoke about taking over airports during the revolutionary War, think about that.  He's mixed up people dozens of times lately and said he ran against Obama in 2016.  And no, it wasn't a clever quip.  He's lost mentally.   But you'll ignore it.

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Yes he was afraid of Trump.  

Its the diaper.   It's gotta be.  There's literally no other reason to be afraid.    Maybe a Syphilis thing?

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Is that why he signed a deal with him to build a hotel in Moscow? 

You have nothing 

LOL!  What hotel?  Where in Russia is it located?

1 hour ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Its the diaper.   It's gotta be.  There's literally no other reason to be afraid.    Maybe a Syphilis thing?

It's funny that you think Joke doesn't wear a diaper.  And smell.  There have been many reports of him pooping his pants in front of dignitaries.  

Edited by Doc
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

You pay no attention to Trump do you?  He is just as senile as Joe.  He spoke about taking over airports during the revolutionary War, think about that.  He's mixed up people dozens of times lately and said he ran against Obama in 2016.  And no, it wasn't a clever quip.  He's lost mentally.   But you'll ignore it.

I'd more than welcome both likely nominees to be subject to an independent competency and mental aptitude examination but such a thing is unlikely.  Meanwhile, there are lots of people with mental health issues, delusions, psychotic episodes, memory loss and impairment, and other conditions but since only one of them is currently President I consider that risk to be greatest. 

3 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I'd more than welcome both likely nominees to be subject to an independent competency and mental aptitude examination but such a thing is unlikely.  Meanwhile, there are lots of people with mental health issues, delusions, psychotic episodes, memory loss and impairment, and other conditions but since only one of them is currently President I consider that risk to be greatest. 

I'd love for a public competency exam to be administered to both candidates.  The Dems would never go for it though.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Listen you constantly rail on Joe.  Fine.  But the guy trying to become president gets nothing?  It's because you are as biased as anyone on this board.   You also clearly  ignore negatives on Trump.  Joe is crap.  Trump is somehow even worse.  As for Trump being good or bad for Ukraine?  Who knows but I doubt he'd be good.  The thought of Putin being intimidated is laughable.  

Them both taking a competency test would be great.  I don't mean like, what's this a picture of crap.  I mean like geography,  history,  etc.  I would put every penny on Biden winning that and I totally agree he is in steep decline.

1 hour ago, Doc said:

I'd love for a public competency exam to be administered to both candidates.  The Dems would never go for it though.

Airports during revolutionary War..... Trump blocked releasing his school transcripts (i think that story was real).  You are defending the kid that can't stop picking his nose on the short bus.  He wasn't intelligent when he was young now he's old af.  He and Joe are basically the same age.  

37 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Listen you constantly rail on Joe.  Fine.  But the guy trying to become president gets nothing?  It's because you are as biased as anyone on this board.   You also clearly  ignore negatives on Trump.  Joe is crap.  Trump is somehow even worse.  As for Trump being good or bad for Ukraine?  Who knows but I doubt he'd be good.  The thought of Putin being intimidated is laughable.  

Them both taking a competency test would be great.  I don't mean like, what's this a picture of crap.  I mean like geography,  history,  etc.  I would put every penny on Biden winning that and I totally agree he is in steep decline.

Comptency test for Demented Biden?  Why bother.  Give it to whoever is running the Executive Branch instead.  What a joke.  What a mess.  

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Irv said:

Comptency test for Demented Biden?  Why bother.  Give it to whoever is running the Executive Branch instead.  What a joke.  What a mess.  

And the option you're trying to wheel out is even worse.  He's either wearing a diaper or has grown a fupa.  He couldn't point to Ukraine on an unlabeled map.

• Eyeroll 1

50 minutes ago, Irv said:

"I'm driving over a road that's almost all paper & you know, you can see paper. I know paper. I know cans."

Very smart guy your gonna help elect.  There are probably thousands more nonsensical ramblings.

3 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Airports during revolutionary War..... Trump blocked releasing his school transcripts (i think that story was real).  You are defending the kid that can't stop picking his nose on the short bus.  He wasn't intelligent when he was young now he's old af.  He and Joe are basically the same age.  

So did Barry (for real).  Why do you think that is?

7 minutes ago, Doc said:

So did Barry (for real).  Why do you think that is?

I didn't know that interesting!  Would you say they are equal in intellect?  Or would you say even the notion of a comparison is absurd?  I lean absurd.   

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

I didn't know that interesting!  Would you say they are equal in intellect?  Or would you say even the notion of a comparison is absurd?  I lean absurd.   

The point was people seal their transcripts for numerous reasons.  Since Barry is so smart, why do you think he did it?

• Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

losing...

LRon claimed that Trump (maybe, he doesn't know) sealed his transcripts because he's not too smart.  Barry sealed his.  Therefore...

8 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Dare? What, you saying he was afraid of Trump? The guy who praised the invasion, rape, murder and kidnappings? Sounds more like he enjoyed the move

I just don’t understand this stance from the conservatives there was no reason to invade Ukraine with Trump in office. That’s the reason why Putin supported him so much.

Trump was totally carrying water for Putin

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, John from Riverside said:

I just don’t understand this stance from the conservatives there was no reason to invade Ukraine with Trump in office. That’s the reason why Putin supported him so much.

the answer:  they're delusional.

9 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

unimportant.  losing.

LRon thought it was important to bring up WRT Trump.

6 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

How?  I keep seeing this.  What did he do for Putin? 

Just now, Doc said:

LRon thought it was important to bring up WRT Trump.

How?  I keep seeing this.  What did he do for Putin? 

other than ***** with Ukraine’s weapons?

Other than sending out everyone so that he can private conversations with Putin that go against protocol

• Like (+1) 1

Nobody knows what Putin would have done if Trump was pres.

We do know what he did with Biden.

We also know how this Biden regime abandoned Afghanistan.

I believe dealing with Iranian subcontractors active in Yemen would have been different, if only in the immediacy of the response.

Just now, sherpa said:

Nobody knows what Putin would have done if Trump was pres.

We do know what he did with Biden.

We also know how this Biden regime abandoned Afghanistan.

I believe dealing with Iranian subcontractors active in Yemen would have been different, if only in the immediacy of the response.

we know that putin helped trump win from oft quoted Mueller (by MAGAs- they like to ignore this part).  why do u surmise he did that?

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

30 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

other than ***** with Ukraine’s weapons?

Other than sending out everyone so that he can private conversations with Putin that go against protocol

How did he ***** with Ukraine's weapons?  Not that they needed them under him.

And what did these alleged "private conversations" do for Putin?

Just now, John from Riverside said:

Thank you for missing the entire point

There was no point, John.  Trump gave Putin nothing. 

Just now, Joe Ferguson forever said:

they were planned and orchestrated.  for a reason.  what do you think it was?

Nothing.  Because again, Trump gave Putin nothing.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

private conversations without transcripts between enemy leaders.  ya think roosevelt and hitler met at a summit and had such a meeting?

Chamberlain met with Hitler.  Roosevelt, Churchill, and Stalin met at Yalta after WW2 (curiously in Crimea which was part of Russia).  Are there transcripts from those? 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

13 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Chamberlain met with Hitler.  Roosevelt, Churchill, and Stalin met at Yalta after WW2 (curiously in Crimea which was part of Russia).  Are there transcripts from those? 

there were other diplomats present.  Chamberlain was a Nazi sympathizer.  Roosevelt and Churchill represented different countries and therefore had different interests.  The presence of both together with Stalin insured transparency.  We know the results of Yalta. We know the terrible results of Munich. We have no idea of the results of secret Putin/orange man meeting.

i thought you were smarter than this.  Defending this meeting is ridiculous.

https://www.britannica.com/event/Munich-Agreement

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yalta_Conference

Gee look all pro, one was called a conference and the other an agreement between multiple countries.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

4 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Chamberlerlain met with Hiter, yes. Appeasement followed. How'd that turn out? 

Evil will lose. It might take time, but evil will lose 

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, Tiberius said:

Damn.  Modern Lefties sound like the old GOP war hawks.

Same exact false narrative.

Lockheed, Honeywell, Siemens, Johnson controls, and that military stock you own, thank you for the advertisement.

SMH

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Chamberlerlain met with Hiter, yes. Appeasement followed. How'd that turn out? 

Evil will lose. It might take time, but evil will lose 

Ah Adam showing what a fraud he was.  It's funny they used him and then redistricted him out of a job.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

Ah Adam showing what a fraud he was.  It's funny they used him and then redistricted him out of a job.

neither funny nor unexpected.  fascists will do what they do.

38 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Damn.  Modern Lefties sound like the old GOP war hawks.

Same exact false narrative.

Lockheed, Honeywell, Siemens, Johnson controls, and that military stock you own, thank you for the advertisement.

SMH

poor you.  those companies are part of the corporate bedrock of the US economy, you fool.

• Eyeroll 1

5 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

neither funny nor unexpected.  fascists will do what they do.

LOL!  Yes the Dem fascists played Adam like the fool he is.

• Like (+1) 1