Democracy’s Fiery Ordeal: The War in Ukraine 🇺🇦

Tiberius

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Are you going to add that Trump isn't under Putin's thumb? 

Or is this just more proof that he obviously is? 

MAGA is pure evil and it will be defeated 

Ie.  Anything not msm/dnc will be " defeated".  Spoken like a true statist. 

13 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Are you going to add that Trump isn't under Putin's thumb? 

Or is this just more proof that he obviously is?

Is that you Hillary?  Almost 8 years and you're still peddling the Russia hoax your campaign paid to fabricate.  Gotta admit, you got lots of mileage out of it and hard-core liberal idiots still believe it.  But its time to move on.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Is that you Hillary?  Almost 8 years and you're still peddling the Russia hoax your campaign paid to fabricate.  Gotta admit, you got lots of mileage out of it and hard-core liberal idiots still believe it.  But its time to move on.

This just proves--yet again--Trump is working for Putin. Literally helping him on the battlefield kill innocent people defending their land against Russian aggression 

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Come on.  Haven't you stayed at the Trump Hotel in Russia...

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Mongers.  Every voice screaming democracy and Ukraine.

Whodathunk a corrupt country, with an Admin as corrupt as the last one, would do such a thing...

And this is why I saw no more money for them.

• Thank you (+1) 1

More on the above.

Gosh, we don't know about you guys but we are shocked (just SHOCKED) to read about Ukrainian officials stealing tens of millions of dollars in war funds.

It's such an upstanding country that we've been dumping billions of dollars into, surely our leaders, the people we've put in positions of authority would NEVER EVER give our tax dollars to a bunch of corrupt liars and thieves. ESPECIALLY not Uncle Joe.

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

More on the above.

Gosh, we don't know about you guys but we are shocked (just SHOCKED) to read about Ukrainian officials stealing tens of millions of dollars in war funds.

It's such an upstanding country that we've been dumping billions of dollars into, surely our leaders, the people we've put in positions of authority would NEVER EVER give our tax dollars to a bunch of corrupt liars and thieves. ESPECIALLY not Uncle Joe.

I guess that prosecutor must be "good at his job..."

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Good, get er done! 

The crippling sanctions imposed by the Brandon Administration, the most crippling ever, should be paying off at any moment now. Too late to save hundreds of thousands of innocent people unfortunately. He really f’d this whole thing up, didn’t he?

• Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Good, get er done! 

Why not simplify the transaction and directly transfer the money to defense contractors, arms suppliers, and oligarchs while skimming 10% off the top for the "big guy"?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Good, now we have to overcome the isolationist trash in our country to get more arms to Ukraine 

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/02/01/world/europe/eu-hungary-ukraine-fund.html

European Union leaders on Thursday reached an agreement to create a 50-billion-euro fund for Ukraine, bringing onboard Prime Minister Viktor Orban of Hungary, who had been the primary obstacle to a deal.

“All 27 leaders agreed on an additional €50 billion support package for Ukraine within the EU budget,” the president of the European Council, Charles Michel, said on social media just an hour into Thursday’s meeting. “This locks in steadfast, long-term, predictable funding,” he added. “EU is taking leadership & responsibility in support for Ukraine; we know what is at stake.”

There has to be an electoral consequence to this shameless abandonment of American commitment and dedication to the free world. Horrible turn of events with this stab in the back to republicanism. 

• Vomit 1

20 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

There has to be an electoral consequence to this shameless abandonment of American commitment and dedication to the free world. Horrible turn of events with this stab in the back to republicanism. 

Polish and Lithuanian?  LOL!

And who do you suppose there are more of in the US: Ukrainian-Americans or Jewish Americans?

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Any thoughts on the GOP abandoning the nation of Ukraine to Russian aggression? @sherpa 

Do you approve of this isolationism? Toadyism  

Why are you asking me?

I have said many times that I support aiding Ukraine.

The rest of your nonsense in this post is your usual nonsense, and does not warrant a response.

You do this all the time, and it is really not a positive for you.

You state something, then throw a bunch of nonsense, name calling, mislabeling or a host of other crap and think that is in any way effective?

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, sherpa said:

Why are you asking me?

I have said many times that I support aiding Ukraine.

Because you said you supported it, so I wanted your assessment of GOP House leadership. 

They are failing, correct? This is on Trump, correct? 

No name calling, just discussion...I mean on my part 

• Eyeroll 1

I much prefer the House leadership to the Senate leadership, and I prefer the leadership of my 12 week old puppy to this infirm suit that can't remember the name or Hamas, or anything else for that matter.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, sherpa said:

I much prefer the House leadership to the Senate leadership, and I prefer the leadership of my 12 week old puppy to this infirm suit that can't remember the name or Hamas, or anything else for that matter.

So you support isolationism, appeasement and toadyism in general

Sad! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1