Democracy’s Fiery Ordeal: The War in Ukraine 🇺🇦

Tiberius

21 hours ago, aristocrat said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ukraines-zelenskiy-fires-spy-chief-063043759.html

STORY: Ukraine’s President Volodymyr Zelenskiy on Sunday fired the head of the country’s powerful domestic security agency, the SBU, and the top state prosecutor.

That’s because dozens of officials in their agencies were found to be collaborating with Russia in its invasion of Ukraine.

Corruption in Ukraine you say? 

And still they are winning. Ya, Putin bought people there just like he targeted NRA, GOP and people like Manafort 

Ukraine Cargo Plane Crashed in Greece Carrying 11 Tons of Bombs, Mortars and Landmines to Bangladesh

If I had to hazard a guess about what this was, I’d say it is most likely: (a) part of the massive Ukrainian stores of mortars and landmines in eastern Ukraine that were moved in order to keep the Russians from capturing them; or (b) the actual arms that were captured by Russian and then sold on the world arms market.

Either way, somehow, they end up as part of an arms deal from Serbia to Bangladesh. With the new and improved western weapons provided by the United States, Ukraine is likely upgrading and selling their old weapons to various nefarious arms dealers. This shipment happened to crash

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11021799/Ukrainian-cargo-plane-crashed-Greece-carrying-11-TONS-mortar-land-mines.html

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Ukraine Cargo Plane Crashed in Greece Carrying 11 Tons of Bombs, Mortars and Landmines to Bangladesh

If I had to hazard a guess about what this was, I’d say it is most likely: (a) part of the massive Ukrainian stores of mortars and landmines in eastern Ukraine that were moved in order to keep the Russians from capturing them; or (b) the actual arms that were captured by Russian and then sold on the world arms market.

Either way, somehow, they end up as part of an arms deal from Serbia to Bangladesh. With the new and improved western weapons provided by the United States, Ukraine is likely upgrading and selling their old weapons to various nefarious arms dealers. This shipment happened to crash

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11021799/Ukrainian-cargo-plane-crashed-Greece-carrying-11-TONS-mortar-land-mines.html

Hazard a guess? The most pro-Russian/Putin guess that can be made? 

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Hazard a guess? The most pro-Russian/Putin guess that can be made? 

How is that pro Putin? Might I suggest you pick a rifle and go join in the struggle? You seem utterly fixated on it. Which you’re free to do, but it seems a tad first-world when done from the bleachers! 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

How is that pro Putin? Mht I suggest you pick a rifle and go join in the struggle? You seem utterly fixated on it. Which you’re free to do, but it seems a tad first-world when done from the bleachers! 

It's a smear of Ukraine with no evidence, not that your ignorant ass cares. 

Yup, free to do 

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

It's a smear of Ukraine with no evidence, not that your ignorant ass cares. 

Yup, free to do 

Wrong Tibs. War is supposed to be horrific. It’s why the civilized world should try so hard to avoid it all costs. When it’s reduced to you sitting in your recliner, sacrificing NOTHING, while actual people are being killed and thousands of families are left homeless then it becomes a distant video game…not a war! Hey President Biden, how about doing some diplomacy and stopping this thing! How about that? Important trip to Saudi Arabia my arse. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Wrong Tibs. War is supposed to be horrific. It’s why the civilized world should try so hard to avoid it all costs. When it’s reduced to you sitting in your recliner, sacrificing NOTHING, while actual people are being killed and thousands of families are left homeless then it becomes a distant video game…not a war! Hey President Biden, how about doing some diplomacy and stopping this thing! How about that? Important trip to Saudi Arabia my arse. 

Glory to Ukraine! Smash those fascists! 

So glad there are more people like he than like you. I complain about fascism, you get all bent out of shape by people hating on fascist. You are a sad pathetic person 

Spit 

22 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Glory to Ukraine! Smash those fascists! 

So glad there are more people like he than like you. I complain about fascism, you get all bent out of shape by people hating on fascist. You are a sad pathetic person 

Spit 

Odd immature response from someone presumably sitting on the other side of the planet. When the foreign bought bombs start dropping on WNY, I’m going to trust you’ll feel the same way. Clueless! 

54 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Odd immature response from someone presumably sitting on the other side of the planet. When the foreign bought bombs start dropping on WNY, I’m going to trust you’ll feel the same way. Clueless! 

This is all so dumb. So, how many unwanted children have you adopted, Mr. Pro-Life? 

Did you sign up for Iraq when your Bush sent the troops there to, well, whatever it is they were doing? Or do you lie now and say you didn't support Bush's war? 

Are you a veteran? 

41 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

This is all so dumb. So, how many unwanted children have you adopted, Mr. Pro-Life? 

Did you sign up for Iraq when your Bush sent the troops there to, well, whatever it is they were doing? Or do you lie now and say you didn't support Bush's war? 

Are you a veteran? 

Nice try Tibs. You're zealous appetite for a foreign conflict is positively ghoulish!

(By the way, I didn't approve of Bush's war either.)

(And adopting other people's kids is not the intent of the pro-life movement.)

59 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Nice try Tibs. You're zealous appetite for a foreign conflict is positively ghoulish!

(By the way, I didn't approve of Bush's war either.)

(And adopting other people's kids is not the intent of the pro-life movement.)

I don't believe you. All you right wingers say you didn't support it. 

You literally are complaining I support an army trying to save a nation from enslavement. You are a POS 

This is funny 

10 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Oh no! Helping a country fight for its liberties?? That makes them warmongers! "Bow down and surrender to fascism!"  They scream like the filthy, pathetic trolls they are 

Tibs, pretty much the entire world supports Ukraine. That’s not the issue. The problem is that there’s nobody trying to stop this. All we have are kids on the playground surrounding the bully and the victim screaming and cheering them on. Where’s the adult? Who’s going to step in, pull them apart, and break it up? This has gone on way more than long enough. It’s past time to send everyone to the Principal’s Office. 

This reference is going to be a bit wonky but I urge you to watch an episode from the original Star Trek series called “A Taste of Armageddon”. (I remembered the story but had to look up the title.)

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

Tibs, pretty much the entire world supports Ukraine. That’s not the issue. The problem is that there’s nobody trying to stop this. All we have are kids on the playground surrounding the bully and the victim screaming and cheering them on. Where’s the adult? Who’s going to step in, pull them apart, and break it up? This has gone on way more than long enough. It’s past time to send everyone to the Principal’s Office. 

This reference is going to be a bit wonky but I urge you to watch an episode from the original Star Trek series called “A Taste of Armageddon”. (I remembered the story but had to look up the title.)

What?