Democracy’s Fiery Ordeal: The War in Ukraine 🇺🇦

Tiberius

28 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Biden is not infallible. He’s open to legitimate criticism. Own him and his mistakes 

Own his mistakes? Like you did the past five years? lolmao.

I never once said Biden is perfect nor have I praised his handling of every issue including this one but like I said - I am beyond grateful we have someone in the WH who reads and listens to his intelligence reports and doesn’t require coloring books and Cliff Notes like Conald.

Donald alienated our allies; divided America and could never have pulled together the international coalition to help defeat Putin.

• Vomit 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

So Trump can golf on our dime 1/4 of his presidency and Biden can’t go to a memorial service an hour or so away from the White House?

#hack

STFU. Talk about Ukraine in this thread shitbird. 

Russia moving up 300 tanks this evening. Kyiv may continue to fight but the Russians just have more firepower by a lot. 

Yay, another Trump vs Biden thread. I’m proud to be an American when I visit PPPuke. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Own his mistakes? Like you did the past five years? lolmao.

I never once said Biden is perfect nor have I praised his handling of every issue including this one but like I said - I am beyond grateful we have someone in the WH who reads and listens to his intelligence reports and doesn’t require coloring books and Cliff Notes like Conald.

Donald alienated our allies; divided America and could never have pulled together the international coalition to help defeat Putin.

What mistakes has Biden made

20 minutes ago, John Adams said:

STFU. Talk about Ukraine in this thread shitbird. 

Russia moving up 300 tanks this evening. Kyiv may continue to fight but the Russians just have more firepower by a lot. 

Yay, another Trump vs Biden thread. I’m proud to be an American when I visit PPPuke. 

So nice of you to drop in the middle of this Civil War thinking everyone is all of a sudden going to play nice. You established so much credibility and good will that we should all of a sudden take you seriously?

Trump did all he could to destroy our country and handicap our international standing and I’ll be damned that I’m going to sit idly by watching the GQP rally behind Putin.

Simply put, these freaks blaming Biden for Putin's actions is exactly what Putin wants.

Go start another pathetic thread

17 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

What mistakes has Biden made

Once again - the onus is on you.

Have fun.

Edited by BillStime
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

So nice of you to drop in the middle of this Civil War thinking everyone is all of a sudden going to play nice. You established so much credibility and good will that we should all of a sudden take you seriously?

Trump did all he could to destroy our country and handicap our international standing and I’ll be damned that I’m going to sit idly by watching the GQP rally behind Putin.

Simply put, these freaks blaming Biden for Putin's actions is exactly what Putin wants.

Have fun.

You and Big Blitz deserve each other.

Tomorrow will be a morning with tough footage. 

12 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Have fun.

why? 

For those with Snapchat, you can search anywhere in the world and watch snaps from the location.  

Kiev City is definitely under some serious assault right now.  Snaps as of an hour ago show nonstop gunfire in the distance from people living in apartment buildings. 

https://map.snapchat.com/ttp/snap/W7_EDlXWTBiXAEEniNoMPwAAYeG1kdWJkc2VnAX84SV1uAX84SVDgAAAAAA/@41.335703,-95.590514,2.00z

Edited by SCBills

20 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Have fun.

I don't really get this, he isn't in office anymore, if people that are parrot some of the stupid ***** he says sure, but besides that he's fairly irrelevant. Also yes he probably took more days off than any President before him but Biden leaving right as this thing gets going is bad optics you don't have to be biased one way to see that.

and now things have gotten serious.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

Ukraine troops and civilians keep open line of communication through satellites. Huge 

We have don who inspired nato to increase the budget over his four years by over 20 percent and a guy who padded the wallets of Russia with the gas pipeline. Money that is being used to finance an illegal war.  Facts 

That’s great about the communication! 

41 minutes ago, SCBills said:

For those with Snapchat, you can search anywhere in the world and watch snaps from the location.  

Kiev City is definitely under some serious assault right now.  Snaps as of an hour ago show nonstop gunfire in the distance from people living in apartment buildings. 

https://map.snapchat.com/ttp/snap/W7_EDlXWTBiXAEEniNoMPwAAYeG1kdWJkc2VnAX84SV1uAX84SVDgAAAAAA/@41.335703,-95.590514,2.00z

Tiktok was filled with live feeds.  😔

3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Tiktok was filled with live feeds.  😔

I definitely don’t understand, at all, what’s going on over there.  

Some feeds are explosions, gunshots, rapid fire weaponry etc.. 

Then other feeds are dudes out at bars like nothing is going on…

• Agree 1