Democracy’s Fiery Ordeal: The War in Ukraine 🇺🇦

Tiberius

55 minutes ago, Doc said:

What are you talking about?  None of those were under Trump.  He wasn't waiting for Biden so much as he was waiting for Trump to be out of office.  What part of that do you all not understand?

Putin was waiting for Trump to be out of office? Why? 

22 minutes ago, Doc said:

You know why.  Why didn't he do it while he was in office?

BECAUSE TRUMP GAVE PUTIN EVERYTHING ELSE HE WANTED AND MORE... you think Trump handing over Ukraine to Putin during Trump's first term was going to settle well with the US voters and the world?

THINK

Seriously, so many freakn idiots out there.

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Doc said:

You know why.  Why didn't he do it while he was in office?

Putin was trying. He already occupied part of country, was fighting in other parts and then he tried undermining the election in 2019. 

26 minutes ago, BillStime said:

BECAUSE TRUMP GAVE PUTIN EVERYTHING ELSE HE WANTED AND MORE... you think Trump handing over Ukraine to Putin during Trump's first term was going to settle well with the US voters and the world?

THINK

Putin has turned Ukranian cities into rubble with Biden in office.....and it's Trump's fault? Come on BillSy. You have to know this doesn't pass the smell test of ANYONE other than you and Tibs. There are things you can argue about, but this is NOT one of them. It just makes you look foolish.

6 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Putin has turned Ukranian cities into rubble with Biden in office.....and it's Trump's fault? Come on BillSy. You have to know this doesn't pass the smell test of ANYONE other than you and Tibs. There are things you can argue about, but this is NOT one of them. It just makes you look foolish.

No, this makes the cult foolish:

59 minutes ago, Doc said:

Why didn't he do it while he was in office?

Keep up

40 minutes ago, BillStime said:

THINK

we are over a year into this presidency. is there ever going to be a point where biden should be responsible for the negative consequences that are resulting from this administration or only positive? are you going to go the entire term blaming trump..meaning biden can litterally do no wrong. that my friend is cultish behavior. 

you lash out at everyone else because they are looking at the present day problems and the present day administration."its not the guy who is currently in charges fault!" stepping back for just a brief moment if that's possible. that doesnt strike you as odd? 

whatever the reason russia didnt kill thousands and put us on the brink of nuclear war during trumps administration. why ever you think that is. ill take and so would the Ukrainian victims. you throwing out...it would have happened under trump is hypothetical and means nothing seeing as IT IS HAPPENING under biden. so that means biden did absolutely nothing to prevent your outcome even though he campaigned he would fix the exact issues you say lead to this.

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

He doesn't care if it passes the smell test.  It's feelz over facts, remember?

1 minute ago, Buffarukus said:

we are over a year into this presidency. is there ever going to be a point where biden should be responsible for the negative consequences that are resulting from this administration or only positive? are you going to go the entire term blaming trump..meaning biden can litterally do no wrong. that my friend is cultish behavior. 

you lash out at everyone else because they are looking at the present day problems and the present day administration."its not the guy who is currently in charges fault!" stepping back for just a brief moment if that's possible. that doesnt strike you as odd? 

whatever the reason russia didnt kill thousands and put us on the brink of nuclear war during trumps administration. why ever you think that is. ill take and so would the Ukrainian victims. you throwing out...it would have happened under trump is hypothetical and means nothing seeing as IT IS HAPPENING under biden. so that means biden did absolutely nothing to prevent your outcome even though he campaigned he would fix the exact issues you say lead to this.

Can you explain to me how Biden could have prevented Putin from invading Ukraine?

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

THINK

What exactly did he give them?  Some praise?  Cause it seems all that happened was Russia ended up with sanctions that ended up getting lifted by Biden with no negotiation just hey we're dropping these sanctions and you can open your pipeline. 

1 minute ago, aristocrat said:

What exactly did he give them?  Some praise?  Cause it seems all that happened was Russia ended up with sanctions that ended up getting lifted by Biden with no negotiation just hey we're dropping these sanctions and you can open your pipeline. 

Are you talking about Trump's useless sanctions on the GERMAN-RUSSIAN pipeline that impeded it how? 

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Are you talking about Trump's useless sanctions on the GERMAN-RUSSIAN pipeline that impeded it how? 

So if they were useless why did Biden have to undo them?  What exactly did Trump give Russia that has made Biden not at fault whatsoever for this war?

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

So if they were useless why did Biden have to undo them?  What exactly did Trump give Russia that has made Biden not at fault whatsoever for this war?

Um, he threw a bone to Germany since the pipeline was pretty much done. It was MEANINGLESS. Who needed the pipeline more - Germany or Russia?

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Um, he threw a bone to Germany since the pipeline was pretty much done. It was MEANINGLESS. Who needed the pipeline more - Germany or Russia?

Again, what did Trump give them that gives Biden a total pass on this war?

5 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

You mean like how he softened the GOP platform on Ukraine? Boy, that looks damning in hindsight 

15 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

no you explain it. he ran on alot of promises that he was better so why is he not accountable when it was false.

Huh? He ran on a promise to stop an invasion of Ukraine? 

🙄

4 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Again, what did Trump give them that gives Biden a total pass on this war?

This makes no sense. Can you re-phrase? 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You mean like how he softened the GOP platform on Ukraine? Boy, that looks damning in hindsight 

So at what point does Biden stand on his own platform? Or do you just plan on blaming everything on Trump no matter what?

40 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Ahhhhh - nice. 

A swing and a miss.

swing and a miss? 🙄

because i want to know why biden made false promises on being better then trump that you also promote all over the board yet, has us in the position of mutual destruction, collapse of the petro dollar and our enemies uniting? and you want ME to explain how he could have prevented it? lol.

its always the same with you. but in the spirits of trying to keep this a message board for discussion off the top of my head.

maybe he could have showed that the US has a shred of military competance under this administration. by you know, exiting a conflict responsably. not leaving millions in advanced equipment, stranding allies, killing troops, bombing innocent civilians in "retaliation" and caught lying about it immediately as his first military operation....for starters.

that might have helped.

your turn? 

7 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

swing and a miss? 🙄

because i want to know why biden made false promises on being better then trump that you also promote all over the board yet, has us in the position of mutual destruction, collapse of the petro dollar and our enemies uniting? and you want ME to explain how he could have prevented it? lol.

its always the same with you. but in the spirits of trying to keep this a message board for discussion off the top of my head.

maybe he could have showed that the US has a shred of military competance under this administration. by you know, exiting a conflict responsably. not leaving millions in advanced equipment, stranding allies, killing troops, bombing innocent civilians in "retaliation" and caught lying about it immediately as his first military operation....for starters.

that might have helped.

your turn? 

I asked you a specific question you literally flailed.

You respond with some BS about Biden unfulfilling campaign promises? Trump told us Mexico would pay for the wall; he would replace with ObamaCare with TrumpCare and Infrastructure Week was two weeks way.  Where was your outrage?

The same cult that is telling us none of this would have happened under Trump is pissed that Biden isn't doing enough - and not hard enough on Putin - yet when Biden told the world Putin has to go - the Putin apologists freaked out?

Yet, somehow, we are supposed to believe things would be different under Trump?  Like this?

Conald guts the anti-Russia stance on Ukraine in the GQPs 2016 platform - who benefits?

Conald constantly denies Russian hacking (as does the cult here despite the plethora of evidence) - who benefits?

Conald did everything to destroy our relationships with our allies and with the EU - who benefits?

Conald tried to destroy the credibility of NATO - who benefits?

Conald pulled back our troops in Germany - who benefits?

Conald applauded Putin's victory in Syria after handing it to him on a platter - who benefits?

Conald tried to add Putin to the G7 - who benefits?

Conald told Putin he could have Crimea - who benefits?

Conald shared classified information with Russian operatives in 2017 - who benefits?

Conald continued to buy and increase oil imports from Putin - who benefits?

Conald incited a non-stop culture war on American soil - who benefits?

Tell us how Biden could have prevented Putin from invading Ukraine?

40 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Huh? He ran on a promise to stop an invasion of Ukraine? 

he ran on returning the US to the position of strength and leadership that the previous administration destroyed, somthing along them lines. i will deal with russia, putin knows me and i am not to be messed with blah blah campaign. 

the point im making is leftists seem to absolve biden of everything that has gone wrong under the "its trumps fault" narrative as if the problems were unforeseen. the economy is in the tank. "well there is covid" and because of TRUMP." biden knew very well there was covid and ran on "crushing the virus". so how are they excusing him when he in fact does worse then trump? same here. now that we are a hair away from nuclear war and ww3, again far worse then we were under trump...its still trumps fault?

when exactly is it bidens fault? im guessing if its negative....never.

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I asked you a specific question you literally flailed.

You respond with some BS about Biden unfulfilling campaign promises? Trump told us Mexico would pay for the wall; he would replace with ObamaCare with TrumpCare and Infrastructure Week was two weeks way.  Where was your outrage?

The same cult that is telling us none of this would have happened under Trump is pissed that Biden isn't doing enough - and not hard enough on Putin - yet when Biden told the world Putin has to go - the Putin apologists freaked out?

Yet, somehow, we are supposed to believe things would be different under Trump?  Like this?

Conald guts the anti-Russia stance on Ukraine in the GQPs 2016 platform - who benefits?

Conald constantly denies Russian hacking (as does the cult here despite the plethora of evidence) - who benefits?

Conald did everything to destroy our relationships with our allies and with the EU - who benefits?

Conald tried to destroy the credibility of NATO - who benefits?

Conald pulled back our troops in Germany - who benefits?

Conald applauded Putin's victory in Syria after handing it to him on a platter - who benefits?

Conald tried to add Putin to the G7 - who benefits?

Conald told Putin he could have Crimea - who benefits?

Conald shared classified information with Russian operatives in 2017 - who benefits?

Conald continued to buy and increase oil imports from Putin - who benefits?

Conald incited a non-stop culture war on American soil - who benefits?

Tell us how Biden could have prevented Putin from invading Ukraine?

holy crap you like to box people in. you put a hell of alot of words in my mouth there bud.

one example.

trump said mexico would pay for the wall. 

it was a lie and his supporters should hold accountable for that. 

see how easy that is? how un cultish it sounds

now let me tell you!! MEXICO was getting freebies from obama! they got used to it so them not paying for it is obamas fault!!! 

thats exactly what your doing just flip the narrative. that's cultish. just cause your on the opposing side doesnt mean your any less of member of the indoctrinated.

so then you put out a list of what "conald" has done? i see alot of hyperbole there to try to make a point. your someone who still believes in russia gate even as every credible unbiased journalist has debunked it and now outed it as a dem plot.  so forgive me for not taking your list as pure facts. regardless of how much you want to start and stop the history of american russia relations with trump the outcome of any of those things was not hundreds of thousand dead civilians and the western world on the brink of nuclear war. that's what is happening RIGHT NOW! mass murder who benefits!!??? 

i gave a answer to your question...for starters. then asked a few of my own. you neglected even acknowledging any of it and shifted right back to trump to ask me again. as usual.

31 minutes ago, BillStime said:

When Putin starts bombing Alaska.

so if putin attacks america, bidens fault. if they attack Ukraine trumps. not sure on the difference or why that event is specific to biden

if they attack america you'll blame trump. who are you kidding.

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

so if putin attacks america, bidens fault. if they attack Ukraine trumps. not sure on the difference or why that event is specific to biden

if they attack america you'll blame trump. who are you kidding.

You keep turning yourself into a pretzel trying to blame Biden for Putin’s war w Ukraine.

And you still won’t tell me how Biden could have stopped Putin. How does one reason w a thug?

This is fun - keep spinning bro - I hope you win.

30 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

holy crap you like to box people in. you put a hell of alot of words in my mouth there bud.

one example.

trump said mexico would pay for the wall. 

it was a lie and his supporters should hold accountable for that. 

see how easy that is? how un cultish it sounds

now let me tell you!! MEXICO was getting freebies from obama! they got used to it so them not paying for it is obamas fault!!! 

thats exactly what your doing just flip the narrative. that's cultish. just cause your on the opposing side doesnt mean your any less of member of the indoctrinated.

so then you put out a list of what "conald" has done? i see alot of hyperbole there to try to make a point. your someone who still believes in russia gate even as every credible unbiased journalist has debunked it and now outed it as a dem plot.  so forgive me for not taking your list as pure facts. regardless of how much you want to start and stop the history of american russia relations with trump the outcome of any of those things was not hundreds of thousand dead civilians and the western world on the brink of nuclear war. that's what is happening RIGHT NOW! mass murder who benefits!!??? 

i gave a answer to your question...for starters. then asked a few of my own. you neglected even acknowledging any of it and shifted right back to trump to ask me again. as usual.

All I asked you how Biden could prevent Putin’s war? You still can’t answer that question - and it is hilarious to see you melt.

I don’t care if you accept the list of facts I provided - you can question them but you can’t change history no matter how hard your cult tries to…

And Russiagate? Hahahah - It happened.

Why did the Trump campaign meet with Russians 140+ times?

Why did Trumps campaign manager work for free - share campaign polling data with Russians?

Why did Roger Stone facilitate the Wikileaks’s dnc release w Russians?

Ill wait for the answers to those questions and same w how Biden could have prevented the Ukraine war w Trumps daddy….

hahahahahahahahaha

33 minutes ago, BillStime said:

All I asked you how Biden could prevent Putin’s war? You still can’t answer that question - and it is hilarious to see you melt.

damn you! im melting under the billstime pressure! especially when you type out your laughter at the end of statements like a teenager. so to answer all your questions before i melt for good. 

I don’t care if you accept the list of facts I provided - you can question them but you can’t change history no matter how hard your cult tries to…

this is all i need to know

to talk russia into not killing thousands of people.

Why did Trumps campaign manager work for free - share campaign polling data with Russians?

to stop russia from pointing nuclear warheads at our allies

to not have sonic warheads from being fired at Ukrainian cities. 

Ill wait for the answers to those questions and same w how Biden could have prevented the Ukraine war w Trumps daddy….

hahahahahahahahaha

biden could have prevented this war by scheduling 141 meetings with russia, sharing his disapproval poll numbers and facilitating trumps banned twitter from kamala.

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

hahahahahahahahaha

eZVaKcRBBwpLj4M1Cd-thxLh2SDMOjdthNybPXj_r40.jpg

12 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

damn you! im melting under the billstime pressure! especially when you type out your laughter at the end of statements like a teenager. so to answer all your questions before i melt for good. 

this is all i need to know

to talk russia into not killing thousands of people.

to stop russia from pointing nuclear warheads at our allies

to not have sonic warheads from being fired at Ukrainian cities. 

biden could have prevented this war by scheduling 141 meetings with russia, sharing his disapproval poll numbers and facilitating trumps banned twitter from kamala.

Exactly. 

You got nothing 

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Exactly. 

You got nothing 

wow points really go right over your head don't they.

i got a little more then nothing.

i got a nuclear war about to go off in europe. i got hyper inflation and gas prices crushing my friends and family. i got a impending food shortage scaring the crap out of younger people i know asking if i can loan them money so they can stock up. i got people more scared about their future TODAY then i have ever seen in my lifetime. and i also got about 35% percent of the country, including yourself, that are more concerned about what the previous president was doing then holding the one who is currently watching all this happen accountable.

as you say so often

idiots.

• Thank you (+1) 2

It's all they can do at this point.  They cast their lot with this senile idiot in Office and have to do down with the ship.  So they have no choice but to blame everything on Trump (or Putin, or companies) when during Trump's Presidency they demanded the buck stop with him.

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

wow points really go right over your head don't they.

i got a little more then nothing.

i got a nuclear war about to go off in europe. i got hyper inflation and gas prices crushing my friends and family. i got a impending food shortage scaring the crap out of younger people i know asking if i can loan them money so they can stock up. i got people more scared about their future TODAY then i have ever seen in my lifetime. and i also got about 35% percent of the country, including yourself, that are more concerned about what the previous president was doing then holding the one who is currently watching all this happen accountable.

as you say so often

idiots.

And all I asked was you for to tell us how Biden could have prevented Putin from bombing Ukraine?

In response - you threw the entire kitchen sink at me because you are so incompetent to answer a simple question.

Meanwhile - the entire world is dealing with the prospects of a nuclear war, inflation, and whatever else you’re biching about.

Meanwhile, If there is a leadership void in America - where are the Republicans?

Voting against the Infrastructure Bill (while taking credit for in their districts)

Passing CRT, anti voting and and LGTBQ legislation that really will help the average American.

Thank god Conald isn’t in office - he would have already gave Ukraine and Alaska to Putin.

1 hour ago, JDHillFan said:

White House staff immediately walked back his comment when he made it. Is he unable to control his underlings? Who are we to believe and who are we to ignore?

I don’t f’n care who you believe - Putin will not be in power long.

The sanctions won’t disappear if he even tries to retain power.

But you Putin apologists are lost without the usual appeasement by Putin’s ASSet.

Edited by BillStime