Democracy’s Fiery Ordeal: The War in Ukraine 🇺🇦

Tiberius

15 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Every action has a reaction.  

Not saying it’s a foregone conclusion, but reading up on SWIFT implications should make everyone a bit uneasy. 

I made the mistake of clicking on that and went down a rabbit hole of Twitter blaming the US for Putin's invasion.

3 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

I made the mistake of clicking on that and went down a rabbit hole of Twitter blaming the US for Putin's invasion.

I don’t see too much of that, but there is plenty of US criticism in the thread for sure. 

Basically in weaponizing SWIFT, we are ceding some legitimacy of the dollar as the default currency.   

If we ever lose that status, we lose a lot of our economic power. 

5 hours ago, SCBills said:

Every action has a reaction.  

Not saying it’s a foregone conclusion, but reading up on SWIFT implications should make everyone a bit uneasy. 

I was wondering how your crowd would start spinning a dictator’s war into anti American sentiment and scare tactics. Thank you for being the poster to amplify the message Comrade. 

***** you Russian warship.

4 hours ago, Motorin' said:

Go find Tulsi Gabbard if you want more of that. 

Edited by John Adams

4 hours ago, SCBills said:

I don’t see too much of that, but there is plenty of US criticism in the thread for sure. 

Basically in weaponizing SWIFT, we are ceding some legitimacy of the dollar as the default currency.   

If we ever lose that status, we lose a lot of our economic power. 

Took a day off....Are the Cultists still brandishing the links and memes about how DT/CPAC'ers are sooooo cooool to recognize that Putin is "smart" for this?

This will likely go down as one of the biggest foreign policy dumbass miscalculations ever....

Please...please.... SCbills...die gloriously on this hill for us - you could spray paint your teeth silver like they did in that one Mad Max movie!!!

Edited by TH3
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, John Adams said:

Ruble down almost 30% TODAY.

RU interest rates doubled from 9.8 to 20% TODAY. 

Comrade SCBills: Banning Russian from Swift will ruin the dollar! 

Welcome to the wet dreams of the crypto cult.

I feel bad for people like you.   

Never question anything.  Just accept full throated what the media tells you.  

I guess in some ways, it’s a simpler life for simpler minds.  

You can support Ukraine, they are an innocent people/sovereign nation being invaded.  And you can also question what we’re being told and look at reactions to American actions.  

Believe it or not, this Russian aggression is far more important to America/Global stability in terms of how these actions translate to China’s worldview.  

Does this deter China from taking Taiwan and how do sanctions like SWIFT affect the payment systems China, Russia, India etc have been developing outside the dollar/petro-dollar centric standard. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

25 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Pretty sure this isn’t true.  

Vindman reported it yesterday and had to clean it up.  

Vindman also reported that Kadyrov wasn’t sending Chechens into war, and then had to clean up that false reporting as well.  

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Pretty sure this isn’t true.  

Vindman reported it yesterday and had to clean it up.  

Vindman also reported that Kadyrov wasn’t sending Chechens into war, and then had to clean up that false reporting as well.  

Defend Russia Comrade. You make Putin proud! 

10 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I feel bad for people like you.   

Never question anything.  Just accept full throated what the media tells you.  

I guess in some ways, it’s a simpler life for simpler minds.  

You can support Ukraine, they are an innocent people/sovereign nation being invaded.  And you can also question what we’re being told and look at reactions to American actions.  

Believe it or not, this Russian aggression is far more important to America/Global stability in terms of how these actions translate to China’s worldview.  

Does this deter China from taking Taiwan and how do sanctions like SWIFT affect the payment systems China, Russia, India etc have been developing outside the dollar/petro-dollar centric standard. 

I can keep the global picture in mind without believing your Russian apologist crypto narrative. 

China may move on Taiwan but may not. The idea that China could somehow replace the NATO countries with a trading block with Russia is laughable. China has a lot to lose with the NATO countries this united. 

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Defend Russia Comrade. You make Putin proud! 

I can keep the global picture in mind without believing your Russian apologist crypto narrative. 

China may move on Taiwan but may not. The idea that China could somehow replace the NATO countries with a trading block with Russia is laughable. China has a lot to lose with the NATO countries this united. 

“I think vaccines are a great option, but don’t believe in vax mandates” 

YOURE AN ANTIVAXXER

”I believe Ukraine is a sovereign nation of innocent people that we need to support, but don’t trust everything we’re being told”

YOURE PRO-RUSSIA

Same energy.  You’re a media shill. 

Go share some Ghost of Kyiv memes and call for a no-fly zone with zero understanding of what that means.   Apparently that’s what passes for as patriotism in this war.  

America is not infallible as the dominant global superpower.  Everything we do, China looks to capitalize on… including SWIFT.  I’m not saying we shouldn’t have done what we did (I actually praised Biden for this past week in another thread), but every action has a reaction.  

Edited by SCBills

4 minutes ago, SCBills said:

”I believe Ukraine is a sovereign nation of innocent people that we need to support, but don’t trust everything we’re being told”

YOURE PRO-RUSSIA

You're on about post 6 in a row. Don't see much anti-Russia energy from you Comrade. 

Just the old Deep State talking points. "The photos are all from 2014." "Russia has more basis to do this attack than you think." "This will be the end of the USD."

Is Epstein in there too? Someone posted about him upthread. 

Go share some Ghost of Kyiv memes and call for a no-fly zone with zero understanding of what that means.   Apparently that’s what passes for as patriotism in this war.  

Nope. I am fine separating the wheat from the chaff. Plenty of overhyped BS on Twitter. Guess what: No one narrative is whatever you think is "the truth." But especially not yours!

America is not infallible as the dominant global superpower.  Everything we do, China looks to capitalize on… including SWIFT.  I’m not saying we shouldn’t have done what we did (I actually praised Biden for this past week in another thread), but every action has a reaction. 

No *****, Yuri. 

• Eyeroll 1

9 minutes ago, SCBills said:

“I think vaccines are a great option, but don’t believe in vax mandates” 

YOURE AN ANTIVAXXER

YOURE PRO-RUSSIA

I just can't wrap my head around the complete 180 that leftist, social justice types, and virtue signalers here who consistently criticize and basically hate everything about systemically racist and oppressive America, its history, and its culture. and that despise the flag-waving yokels and hicks they label as racists and bigots, have suddenly turned into Patriots.  And presto, chango, they're big supporters of all things American.  And have the balls to call out anyone as un-patriotic and anti-American that dares to deviate from their latest script on the topic.  My advice is they should go fook themselves. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I just can't wrap my head around the complete 180 that leftist, social justice types, and virtue signalers here who consistently criticize and basically hate everything about systemically racist and oppressive America, its history, and its culture. and that despise the flag-waving yokels and hicks they label as racists and bigots, have suddenly turned into Patriots.  And presto, chango, they're big supporters of all things American.  And have the balls to call out anyone as un-patriotic and anti-American that dares to deviate from their latest script on the topic.  My advice is they should go fook themselves. 

Why are you so obsessed making this into more infighting? 

There's a bad guy here. 

Thoughts on what's happening right now in Kharkiv? 

2 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Deep down they know that the President they support, with his weakness since the day he took office, has helped put Ukrainians in this position. 

Weak men create hard times. 

Therefore they’ve gone from masked profile pics to Ukrainian flag profile pics.  Credit to the one poster here sharing UNICEF links, but outside of that person, I haven’t seen any of them do anything to actually help the innocent people in the middle of this.  

It’s all virtue signaling.  

3 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Deep down they know that the President they support, with his weakness since the day he took office, has helped put Ukrainians in this position. 

Weak men create hard times. 

Therefore they’ve gone from masked profile pics to Ukrainian flag profile pics.  Credit to the one poster here sharing UNICEF links, but outside of that person, I haven’t seen any of them do anything to actually help the innocent people in the middle of this.  

It’s all virtue signaling.  

Telling you what I donated to is...not virtue signaling? 

Got it. 

Cuckoo. 

Going to say anything about Kharkiv or is that all 2014 footage? MSM hype?