Democracy’s Fiery Ordeal: The War in Ukraine 🇺🇦

Tiberius

27 minutes ago, BillStime said:

laughable 

the GQP are all cowards - supported by Russian money

Why would Epstein be relevant to Russia? You can find any amount of stupidity on Twitter. Let's try to keep the conversation adult here. Hard for you. 

In other news, this is rough to hear. Stay strong tonight Kyiv.

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, BillStime said:

laughable 

the GQP are all cowards - supported by Russian money

Hilarious - our little resident kbg keyboard warrior

What a POS 

19 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Why would Epstein be relevant to Russia? You can find any amount of stupidity on Twitter. Let's try to keep the conversation adult here. Hard for you. 

In other news, this is rough to hear. Stay strong tonight Kyiv.

OMG 

• Eyeroll 1

8 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Western media won’t dare mention this, but why is an official Ukraine account tweeting out video of the neo-nazi Azov Battalion dipping bullets in pig lard to hunt Chechen Muslim warriors?

There are racist #######s everywhere. We had Congresspeople at a racist event this weekend too. It's terrible, is that your point? 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

OMG 

Do you think quoting ignorant and irrelevant Tweets is important for the discussion? The Epstein-obsessed contingent left this board and created their own hidden site. We're left with a different flavor of dipshit. 

This "seems" like big news but it's unclear to me who is going to fly these planes. 

• Vomit 1

3 minutes ago, John Adams said:

There are racist #######s everywhere. We had Congresspeople at a racist event this weekend too. It's terrible, is that your point? 

True, also their President is Jewish and they sent a message to Israel that has a large Ukrainian population that anyone that wants to come over and help them fight Russia is welcome.

12 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Western media won’t dare mention this, but why is an official Ukraine account tweeting out video of the neo-nazi Azov Battalion dipping bullets in pig lard to hunt Chechen Muslim warriors?

Why?

4 minutes ago, John Adams said:

True.  And we have a racist "squad" who is guiding Dem policy.

Meanwhile, the EU closes airspace to Russia: https://www.yahoo.com/news/russian-troops-enter-second-largest-080130265.html

1 minute ago, John Adams said:

Yea… MTG with d-bag Fuentes is not the same thing as the official account of the Ukrainian National Guard tweeting out video of a Nazi battalion dipping bullets in pig lard to hunt Muslims.  

I’m for Ukraine.  And these people aren’t representative of all Ukrainians, but when Putin references the “de-nazification” of Ukraine, it’s worth noting the the OFFICIAL Ukrainian National Guard account tweets this out.  

Our media refuses to report all sides and let us decide.   That decision should still be to support Ukraine, but agenda-driven reporting in media is damaging… even when the intentions are perceived to be good.  

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Yea… MTG with d-bag Fuentes is not the same thing as the official account of the Ukrainian National Guard tweeting out video of a Nazi battalion dipping bullets in pig lard to hunt Muslims.  

I’m for Ukraine.  And these people aren’t representative of all Ukrainians, but when Putin references the “de-nazification” of Ukraine, it’s worth noting the the OFFICIAL Ukrainian National Guard account tweets this out.  

Our media refuses to report all sides and let us decide.   That decision should still be to support Ukraine, but agenda-driven reporting in media is damaging… even when the intentions are perceived to be good.  

Putin calling Ukranians "Nazis" is like the left calling the right "racists."  It's a tool meant to rile up the base.

And the video was in response to Chechnyan fighters being deployed to Ukraine on Putin's orders.  I assume the video was posted as a warning to them.

Edited by Doc
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Putin calling Ukranians "Nazis" is like the left calling the right "racists."  It's a tool meant to rile up the base.

And the video was in response to Chechnyan fighters being deployed to Ukraine on Putin's orders.  I assume the video was posted as a warning to them.

Agreed.  See, we both saw it and came to a similar conclusion.  

Seems worthy of reporting in western media and then trusting people to decipher the information.   

Instead all we get are false stories, unverified reporting from Ukrainian sources and the refusal to discuss merits (or lack thereof) in Russia’s talking points.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Seems worthy of reporting in western media and then trusting people to decipher the information.   

Instead all we get are false stories, unverified reporting from Ukrainian sources and the refusal to discuss merits (or lack thereof) in Russia’s talking points. 

I heard about something similar happening decades ago.  Except it was pig's blood and an entire unit was killed, save for one soldier, who was allowed to return and report on what was happening.  And it worked.  I'm sure they're hoping they don't even bother engaging in the fight, but like this video and the media, it will likely be ignored by the target audience as well.

25 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Do you think quoting ignorant and irrelevant Tweets is important for the discussion? The Epstein-obsessed contingent left this board and created their own hidden site. We're left with a different flavor of dipshit. 

This "seems" like big news but it's unclear to me who is going to fly these planes. 

I “OMG” the surrounding of Kyiv 

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, SCBills said:

So we're supposed to spend a lot of time considering that Ukraine is run by drug crazed neo-Nazis? 

Keeping in mind that Zelensky is Jewish? 

No need to bend over backwards to accept Putin's version of this. He invaded Ukraine without basis. He is rattling the nuclear saber.

The best way this ends is with a successful Operation Valykrie.  

55 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I'm on no one's side.  

I side with America and until Putin moves on what was formerly known as the West I just don't want to hear the media try and drag us into WWIII that Trump, the dumbest man on earth kept us out of and then get "overthrown" because of the flu.  But Trump is a traitor somehow.

Attacking him like they did for 5 years with the fake charges to do it that may have been orchestrated under the watch of his predecessor - then to allow the last 2 years to happen will never be forgiven.  

Edited by Big Blitz

WWIII coming.  Nice job....hope the hunt for Trump’s tax returns continues on....

In 'watershed moment' the EU announces it will send weapons to Ukraine, while also shutting its airspace to Russian planes and banning state-owned media

https://www.businessinsider.com/eu-sends-weapons-ukraine-bans-russian-planes-from-airspace-2022-2