SNF: Cleveland Browns at Baltimore Ravens

Hapless Bills Fan

7 minutes ago, cwater10 said:

Well, there was a certain playoff game he was unable to finish?

Yeah I’m talking missing complete games and starts other than from Covid. He never gets seriously injured despite his playing style. That won’t continue for years and years. 

Edited by Billznut

1 hour ago, TheFunPolice said:

I think you can make a very good argument that Allen is the best QB of that draft class.

He's definitely better than Baker, Darnold and Rosen.

Lamar has that MVP but he's so streaky. 

Lamar is still limited as a passer even tho he makes spectacular plays every game

Ravens as the current 1 seed is wild.  

Steelers 

Browns

Packers

Bengals

Rams

Steelers 

They either start playing like an actual good team or they will get exposed.   They’ve been incredibly lucky to get to 8-3, there’s no way that luck continues through that schedule. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, 97bills said:

Baker is bad just wow, and if he was to hurt they should of pulled him 

It honestly amazes me so many believed in him as an NFL QB. Considering his on field antics, and off field antics, there’s enough that always worried me about him as a franchise QB. The dude doesn’t have a strong enough arm to overcome his other shortcomings. 

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Steelers 

Browns

Packers

Bengals

Rams

Steelers 

They either start playing like an actual good team or they will get exposed.   They’ve been incredibly lucky to get to 8-3, there’s no way that continues through that schedule. 

I mean this might be luckiest team through 11 games I have ever seen...they needed a 4th and 19 conversion deep in their own end against Detroit late in the 4th followed by an NFL record 66 yard FG that bounced off the crossbar and in as time expired.

That's been a microcosm of pretty much their entire season.

Well...maybe not quite as lucky as that 13-3 Dick Jauron Bears team with Jim Miller and Shane Matthews at QB, but pretty damn lucky

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Watching Lamar in that post-game interview was painful. He couldn't hold eye contact with his interviewed for more than 2 seconds, constantly looking every other direction and grabbing the mic headset for whatever reason.  He's definitely not a good interview.

6 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Steelers 

Browns

Packers

Bengals

Rams

Steelers 

They either start playing like an actual good team or they will get exposed.   They’ve been incredibly lucky to get to 8-3, there’s no way that luck continues through that schedule. 

They have looked bad all year. I don’t think they are an actual threat for the #1 seed. Their luck will run out some time.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.