Week 12: Bills at Saints on Thanksgiving

YoloinOhio

43 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

We really haven't faced "injured" teams that much.  We faced the Steelers, Titans and Colts at full strength.  Yes, we faced a lot of backup QBs on the weaker teams...but the starting QBs for those teams are no great shakes either.  Whereas other teams in the conference have had the benefit of facing teams that have been injured.  Look at KC last week...they faced the Cowboys down their starting WRs.  NE will get the Titans without Henry.   We really haven't gotten any "breaks" this year, but on the other hand, we've played really poorly in two of the last 3 games, even with our starters out in key positions.  Losing to the Jags was inexcusable.  Using to the Colts wasn't.  It was the way we lost that was.   

I think KC also got Green Bay without Rodgers.  I think it was them anyhow.

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

Why give analysis when you won't agree with it?  Do you really need the analysis? Shouldn't your eyes and your football IQ be enough to see it? Elite team are division leaders and they don't get smacked at home vs the Colts and lose on the road to the hapless Jags. Now, go take a seat...

Division leaders

Pats beat by the Dolphins

Ravens beat by the Dolphins smacked by the Bengals

Titans beat by the Jets, Texans, smacked by Arizona

Chiefs beat by the Bills smacked by the Titans

Cowboys beat by the Cheifs smacked by the Broncos

Green Bay beat by the Vikings smacked by the Saints

Bucs beat by the Saints smacked by WTF

Arizona beat by the Packers smacked by the Panthers

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, newcam2012 said:

Why give analysis when you won't agree with it?  Do you really need the analysis? Shouldn't your eyes and your football IQ be enough to see it? Elite team are division leaders and they don't get smacked at home vs the Colts and lose on the road to the hapless Jags. Now, go take a seat...

Bro, almost every elite team this year has at least one unexplainable bad loss to a hapless team. The Titans have two.

Don’t know if you can go with that definition most years (the Cowboys only victory one year was against the Super Bowl champion WFT) but you especially can’t give that definition this year.

• Like (+1) 2

In my mind, this has all the makings of the type of game the McDermott Bills usually win.

The Saints have a bad quarterback, depleted offensive line and receiving corps and running back room, will be missing their best pass rusher, and the game will be taking place in a dome. Further, the Bills rarely (not never, but rarely) lose two games back-to-back under McDermott.

I'm predicting a Bills win. Not necessarily a blowout, but a win.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Logic said:

In my mind, this has all the makings of the type of game the McDermott Bills usually win.

The Saints have a bad quarterback, depleted offensive line and receiving corps and running back room, will be missing their best pass rusher, and the game will be taking place in a dome. Further, the Bills rarely (not never, but rarely) lose two games back-to-back under McDermott.

I'm predicting a Bills win. Not necessarily a blowout, but a win.

I agree with you, bro.

They definitely could lose this game, sure. And yes, they’re in the biggest slump of the McD/JA era. That said, some on here are acting like were a 4-13 team.

If we look at history, you’re right, they typically have a field day on these types of teams and McD doesn’t usually lose back to back bad games.

Even this year, they haven’t had two bad losses in a row.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, CNYfan said:

Sean Peyton is a great coach and it will be a hostile environment.    The Bills cannot let up.  Get physical and find a way to win.  

Getting physical isn't the Bills strength. If the Bills get in a physical battle they are likely to lose the game. Allen is going to have to get time and pass the ball all over the field. Run motion, slants, screens, misdirection plays, get Brieda the ball 5 to 10 times, some timely runs, and some RPOs. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.