Time to go on record if you honestly believe this is still a SB caliber team or even a playoff team at this point

FilthyBeast

Basically they need to beat the Saints, Panthers, Falcons and Jets to at least have a chance to get into the playoffs.  This team is not capable of beating the Pats and Brady will destroy them. I don’t see them going beyond the first round in the playoffs. Prior to this season I had high hopes for a Super Bowl run. Joke on me.  

2 hours ago, dorquemada said:

this.  While the Bills were building a finesse, effete team, the rest of the conference was focused on building teams that can run and stop the run.  The Bills are so delicate and sophisticated that a High School game plan executed by average players leads to the Bills getting completely physically dominated.

I wonder if the Colts came into the Bills locker room after and shoved the Bills into their lockers and took their lunch money.   

Lol it looks even worse win you look at his stat Taylor 185 yards 5 td just wow 

1 minute ago, Mopreme said:

Basically they need to beat the Saints, Panthers, Falcons and Jets to at least have a chance to get into the playoffs.  This team is not capable of beating the Pats and Brady will destroy them. I don’t see them going beyond the first round in the playoffs. Prior to this season I had high hopes for a Super Bowl run. Joke on me.  

And if they can beat Simien, Cam, who the Jets start, and Matty ice, well then they arent that good.

2 hours ago, billsbackto81 said:

For good reason. The D didn't force a sack, turnover or punt from this offensive juggernaut Colts team until the 10:50 mark...........OF THE 3RD QUARTER!!!!!!

And what’s bad Carson had a 100 yards passing lol. Everyone knew they were going to run it, and they still punched us in the mouth 

I think we are a fringe playoff team and honestly we would be the last team that anyone wants to face week 1. I trust they will get it together in the next 3 weeks I really do. It is tough to believe that right now though but they ALWAYS bounce back.  

However, if we lose Thursday our season is likely over.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, cDAVIS said:

I think we are a fringe playoff team and honestly we would be the last team that anyone wants to face week 1. I trust they will get it together in the next 3 weeks I really do. It is tough to believe that right now though but they ALWAYS bounce back.  

However, if we lose Thursday our season is likely over.

Ok, so, you believe they will get it together in the next 3 games…if they lose Thurs, season is over…I have that right?

2 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Well they will have to this offseason. They will have to make some tough decisions on older guys they like but they need at least one Guard, a Center, and they still need a true difference making edge.

Huges and Addison better be gone, huges has average 5 sacks a year for 7 years now lol dude had two good years in Buffalo and everyone acts like he was Bruce smith. He should of been gone 

• Agree 2

No.

Hard truths:

Sean McDermott's teams are soft and can't handle a challenge; they buckle when they face adversity, pressure, or expectations

Josh Allen has no poise and becomes a terrible quarterback when things start going against him

Can't win an SB like this, ever

Also, this team does not have an advantage playing in cold weather. The more physical team is the one with the advantage, and that's usually not the Bills

This team needs to play in a dome to be at its best

Also, can you imagine Josh Allen in a Super Bowl when faced with adversity? I don't even want to think about it.

Edited by Giuseppe Tognarelli
  • Like (+1) 1

Definitely feel we're a Legit SB contender still.

Biggest reason is there isn't any AFC powerhouse.

Indy beat us up bad but it happens.

Our other 3 losses -   Should have beat Pit. JAX and Should have beat Ten. Who has best record at 8-3.

Strange season. I just want us to enter the playoffs with some momentum..

We have 7 games to work out the kinks 

Edited by JerseyBills
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

No.

Hard truths:

Sean McDermott's teams are soft and can't handle a challenge; they buckle when they face adversity, pressure, or expectations

Josh Allen has no poise and becomes a terrible quarterback when things start going against him

Also, this team does not have an advantage playing in cold weather. The more physical team is the one with the advantage, and that's usually not the Bills

Also, can you imagine Josh Allen in a Super Bowl when faced with adversity? I don't even want to think about it.

Please trade him! Please!  

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

No.

Hard truths:

So, they should blow it all up and rebuild or what? 

A few weeks ago the Pats and Chiefs were two of the worst teams in football and now they look like they are on a crash course for the AFC Championship game.  Things can change quickly in the NFL.  McDermott has earned the benefit of the doubt from me for now.  Today was almost entirely self inflicted and things we can (hopefully) clean up.   Let's see how we bounce back on Thursday and against the Pats.  I'm not about to wave the white flag at 6-4 in a season where there are no dominant teams from week to week 

4 hours ago, Gene1973 said:

I would think they are a WC team, the AFC is kinda crap this year.

An NFC team like GB, ARZ or DAL will win the SB probably.

Interesting. All three of those teams lost this week.

• Disagree 1

Bills can still make it. The Bills are still dangerous. We just need to cut down on the turnovers. We aren’t playing our best ball right now..but there’s still 7 games left. We need to be playing our best ball in December and carry a lil momentum going into the playoffs. 

Edited by BillMafia716ix

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.