11/21/21 Colts@Bills Second Half Thread

Hapless Bills Fan

Taylor having a great game for the Colts but my gut says it could be just about any NFL RB shredding the Bills defense today.  Unless there's some big improvements and adjustments in 4 days my thinking for Thursday is to eat early in order to avoid indigestion and nausea watching the late game.  

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Weatherman said:

Nope.  This team is loaded with talent and continues to lose to bottom feeder teams.  None of the previous coaches not named Marv had this talent and still fielded a competitive game day roster.  

Steelers, Titans and the Colts are not bottom feeders

5 minutes ago, letsgoteam said:

So what is most likely a loss now at this point. What "excuse/growth" do the Bills give after the game. 

-this loss will make us stronger?

-we will look at the tape and use this as a learning experience

-I played like poo

-Can't get too high or too low

How about blow the oline and Dline up and get a running back. It just blows me away same problems last year. Oh and by the way the saints play great defense and run the ball. 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

He’s the number one issue. I’ve said it from the Steelers game. He doesn’t have it this year. It’s like he fell off a cliff and lost all confidence. He turned into Ricky Bobby after that huge crash 

He should have a talking to by ownership.... It's one thing to play hard and lose it's quite another to have your team show up and get curb stomped and show no effort or emotion.

It should be a little warmer seat for the HC.

• Agree 1

Just now, Meatloaf63 said:

Don’t bother arguing with him, waste of oxygen…

So one guy says we lost today because of the officiating.

Another guy says the problem is Daboll.  He doesn't understand the cultural nuances of the WNY area.

WTF?

Not sure why Media is not crushing Beane about about drafting Ford who I said was going to be a bust over STUD WR's Metcalf or Brown who went to Titans.  That Ford false start was the first major mistake today and it just went downhill after that

Ford should be cut on this game alone,  bring someone up from practice squad

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Niagara Dude said:

Can you imagine if the Bills had Taylor on this team,  it would save Josh's body from having to run the ball

Wouldn't matter if we only gave him 9 carries a game.  Our problem (crazy I know) isn't that we can't run the ball.  In many cases we just don't seem to try.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.