Goff does it again.. throws it away on 4th and 11 down 24-0

Big Turk

34 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Someone said that Goff was really a good QB and McVay was the problem.

I think the performance of the Rams offense last year was a combination of Goff struggling and McVay's scheme getting worked out. The pressure was on this year because he had a clear upgrade at Quarterback and it needed to work. So far, so good. But the scheme is not the genius mystery it is sometimes portrayed as. It is the scheme that won Elway and Shanahan Snr two Superbowls.  

1 hour ago, Brennan Huff said:

I don’t get it

https://www.angelfire.com/nv/billsthunder/2003WEEK4.html

“A perfect example of Bledsoe's lack of concentration came near the end of the game while the Bills still had enough time to get back into the game. With the clock running down and the Bills behind by 10 points, they had a 4th down and were going for it. Bledsoe had to roll right to avoid being sacked and there was a chance he could have scrambled for the first down. But Bledsoe forgot what down it was and threw it away out of bounds, thus ending any chance the Bills had. After he threw the ball out of harm's way, Bledsoe suddenly realized that it was fourth down. Even a rookie quarterback is not supposed to have that kind of brain cramp, let alone a quarterback with all the experience Bledsoe has. This was yet another example of the lamentable time Bledsoe is having rallying the troops when they need him the most.“

Brain Dead Drew.:doh:

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Rico said:

https://www.angelfire.com/nv/billsthunder/2003WEEK4.html

“A perfect example of Bledsoe's lack of concentration came near the end of the game while the Bills still had enough time to get back into the game. With the clock running down and the Bills behind by 10 points, they had a 4th down and were going for it. Bledsoe had to roll right to avoid being sacked and there was a chance he could have scrambled for the first down. But Bledsoe forgot what down it was and threw it away out of bounds, thus ending any chance the Bills had. After he threw the ball out of harm's way, Bledsoe suddenly realized that it was fourth down. Even a rookie quarterback is not supposed to have that kind of brain cramp, let alone a quarterback with all the experience Bledsoe has. This was yet another example of the lamentable time Bledsoe is having rallying the troops when they need him the most.“

Brain Dead Drew.:doh:

I don’t remember this. Maybe I blocked that memory 

• Haha (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, Rico said:

Could be. 

I fart in the general direction of anyone who says this POS was one of the best Bills QBs between Jimbo & Josh. :D

Nonsense!  I remember a game where they unveiled a statue of him...oh, wait, it was Bledsoe himself, looking  like a statue.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.