10/17 Chiefs at Titans 1 pm EST on CBS

Hapless Bills Fan

6 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Shh... Let them do that.

LOL

I'm all for that. I dont think there is a team I dislike more then the Titans. They have never been a very likable team. They are just this blah team, and have somehow luckily managed to find a franchise, best this century, RB. Which still isn't even a lock to ever be in or win a Super Bowl, before Henry is no longer the player he currently is.

Edited by letsgoteam
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, letsgoteam said:

LOL

I'm all for that. I dont think there is a team I dislike more then the Titans. They have never been a very likable team. They are just this blah team, and have somehow luckily managed to find a franchise, best this century, RB. Which still isn't even a lock to ever be in or win a Super Bowl, before Henry is no longer the player he currently is.

Very, very blah zzzzzzzzzz.

The AFC is shaping up nicely. Cinci playing really nice. Kc just hanging on maybe..I don’t know  hard to imagine them going anywhere with their play. Baltimore still got to worry about Lamar. Chargers can point up a bunch of points..Baker will be hurt all season but they have a lot of talent..And I think we matchup well with the Titans if we get another shot at them. 

Long season to go but will be interesting to see where this all ends up! 

8 minutes ago, JDubya76 said:

I guess I can’t watch the end of the KC game

I thought I got sunday ticket to watch all of the games, still at the whim of the networks

Get an Amazon Firestick and install Kodi app onto it.  Then within Kodi install The Crew.

Enjoy any game you want :]

Meme Reaction GIF

Edited by delirious

Someone made a pretty good point earlier in this thread that there are not any AFC teams that you just put an "L" on the schedule.

The Bills CAN beat any of these teams... watching sloppy Baltimore false start their way backwards twice on a deparate 4th down play.

As good as Allen is he still has so much room to grow his game and that is a scary thing for the rest of the league.

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.