10/10/21 Gameday SNF Bills @ Chiefs Postgame Thread

Hapless Bills Fan

7 hours ago, Coastie said:

Does this make KC a wild card? That would be awesome.

They are going to have a hard time catching the Chargers. 4-1 vs 2-3 and the Chargers already won at Arrowhead. Speaking of the Chargers I watched the Browns-Chargers game and that was one of hell of a game as well. 

• Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, Greg S said:

They are going to have a hard time catching the Chargers. 4-1 vs 2-3 and the Chargers already won at Arrowhead. Speaking of the Chargers I watched the Browns-Chargers game and that was one of hell of a game as well. 

The Chiefs might not even be a WC.  4 division champs [currently Bills, Chargers, Ravens, Titans]. WC as of now will be 3 of Broncos, Raiders, Bengals, Browns  Chiefs have a head to head over the Browns, another must win game with the Chargers, and lose tiebreakers to Bills and Ravens. KC has the second toughest remaining schedule in the AFC [after the Steelers].

18 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Never in doubt. Even with the Refs and their phantom calls. When you are a good team you can overcome that. 

Bills overcame that in a Big way. 

let's be honest - that roughing the passer call on Frank Clark was straight garbage. If that was called on the Bills we'd be howling.

Yes the refs missed a few holding calls on KC but we all know NFL officiating is massively inconsistent. 

Edited by BuffaninSarasota

A+ 

Bills

If you go on the road to Arrowhead Stadium and get revenge for a loss in the AFC title game, you are probably getting an "A+". If you do it while getting four total touchdowns from Josh Allen and holding Patrick Mahomes to one of the most inefficient performances of his career, you are definitely getting an "A+". The Bills are now 4-1 and have by far the league's best point differential. They look like a juggernaut.

Chiefs

Things were really, really bad for K.C. in this one. Mahomes couldn't get anything going down the field. None of the running backs could find any room, and then Clyde Edwards-Helaire left with a knee injury. Travis Kelce had to get checked in the blue tent. I think Daniel Sorenson just gave up another long completion while I was typing this paragraph. The Chiefs have some things to work on.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I am literally busting at the seams with commentary after reading this thread. LET IT SINK IN these days are Special and yes we deserve the afterglow. 2BD you Rock!

First if I ever react with an eyeroll it very likely is directed at the message NOT the Poster

breathe innnn exhale outttttt LOL

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooot!!!!!!!

RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRR hahahaa

m

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.