Bills sign Taron Johnson to 3 year extension

YoloinOhio

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

@JGMcD2 - per our conversation about me really wanting one more of Beane's picks to really break through into that elite company. I think it might be happening. I think it might be Dawson Knox.

The last ~15 games I certainly would say so… Rousseau might be on the fast track as well. 

You could see the disparity between our drafting ability and the Chiefs drafting ability on the field last night.

Chris Ballard was a BIG piece for them. It’s no coincidence that the Colts have been among the best drafting teams since he got the GM job in Indianapolis. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

14 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Thought it before the details and think it now - good deal.  Gets him cheap the rest of this year and next.  Price goes up as the salary cap expands.

Good work for both sides.

Edited by Rochesterfan
  • Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Rochesterfan said:

Good work for both sides.

Yes it looks pretty good.  Beane has a few more lower dollar guys to consider from the Bills 2022 UFAs.  Nothing looks too expensive

and I'm sure a few will be let go.  He's got in essence $15M to sign 15 guys to the top 51 and he's got a lot of options to get more money.

I don't see any big out-of-house FAs signing next year.  Keep the band together and add the rookies!

For anyone interested here are the remaining 2022 Bills FAs.

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/free-agents/buffalo-bills/

28 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Yes it looks pretty good.  Beane has a few more lower dollar guys to consider from the Bills 2022 UFAs.  Nothing looks too expensive

and I'm sure a few will be let go.  He's got in essence $15M to sign 15 guys to the top 51 and he's got a lot of options to get more money.

I don't see any big out-of-house FAs signing next year.  Keep the band together and add the rookies!

For anyone interested here are the remaining 2022 Bills FAs.

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/free-agents/buffalo-bills/

Not gonna lie.  Save for some of the veterans who, respectfully, their time has come to move on next year...This is a tough list.

I think time will be up, but with great thanks, to Hughes, Addison, Butler, Breida and obviously Mitch.

Then you really have to think on the other guys.

Zim or Harry?

Ike or Bates?

iMac?!!

Just to name a few of the 10.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, BringMetheHeadofLeonLett said:

Strange, that Spotrac page is missing these guys:

RT Taylor Moton. ... 

WR Robby Anderson. ... 

C Matt Paradis. ... 

EDGE Haason Reddick. ... 

CB Donte Jackson. ... 

OG John Miller. ... 

CB Rashaan Melvin. ...

Not sure if any of the "Buffalo South" FAs are going to be in play this year!  LOL.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.