What the Hell is going on out here?

Chandler#81

2 minutes ago, JayBaller10 said:

Chandler seems to be having a bad day maybe. The thread I linked to The Athletic article about the top pass rushers was even questioned. Maybe he wants an atmosphere that’s more like a library, where everyone is quiet and no one posts 😂

If he wants less new threads because much of this stuff can be added to an existing thread, I see the logic in that. 

But I don't see the logic in making a new thread to complain about it. 😄

All the new stadium threads have annoyed the hell out of me. Why are these not merged?

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

On the eve of our biggest game since Frank Reich was QB vs Miami in late ‘90,

Heres a smattering of the intuitive, thought-provoking topics on the main page;

So what is the Defensive Gameplan?

Who is going to be the Unsung stud?

Besides JA, predict which player will have the biggest impact

Why is the run game so important?

So what is the Special Teams Gameplan? 
My top 5 keys to winning on SNF

So what is the offensive game plan?

1, 5 & 7 are from 3 Different posters! 🤦‍♂️

I’d venture to say we have more people visiting here than at any time previously. The entire football world is interested in this game, featuring 2 of the finest organizations and great young QBs currently playing -and we’re offering up this smorgasbord of childish lunacy. WhereTF is OUR A-Game? Have we been overrun by the cretins who call into WGR after the games? Hell, I’d rather read a rabble-rousing @Gugny trip-thread than this rubbish.

So disappointing.

Come on, folks! Step up our Game! This isn’t the kiddie table!🤬

DAF6524E-7189-4FF4-88F0-0EC76265D367.jpeg

EF4B93B6-F2E9-4E97-A3A1-6D1DD18C7FDB.jpeg

Well the Special Teams Gameplan thread was obviously put out there as a joke to mock the other two, so don’t get too fired up about that one,

lol

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Mango said:

Better than the Jags threads: 

Why is it so important to wash your hands after digging for mud clams? 
How contagious is pink eye? 
Keys to dry humping college girls without your wife knowing
My top 5 places I like to put my fingers

So , does anal count as cheating?

Is it quitting if I didn't care when I started?  

Possibly the best post I have ever read.  Bravo sir!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, MaltaBillsFan said:

This got me thinking about what the KC fans are talking about.  The following list is from ChiefsPlanet most recent threads.

NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread
The Tyreek Hill Thread

Willie Gay: "My mental health is F'd up"

The Cheetah Gets Loose In Philadelphia!

Geno Smith or Mahomes?

Let's talk about the Buffalo Bills (Week 5)

Get together? 10/10 Bills game

Husband confronts wife about cheating. Her response is nuts…

InvinciBill

Coverage Maps, Week 5

'Husband confronts wife about cheating. Her response is nuts…'

⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

That's a typo.  Correct version is:

Her response is his nuts.

I’d venture to say we have more people visiting here than at any time previously. The entire football world is interested in this game, featuring 2 of the finest organizations and great young QBs currently playing -and we’re offering up this smorgasbord of childish lunacy. WhereTF is OUR A-Game? Have we been overrun by the cretins who call into WGR after the games? Hell, I’d rather read a rabble-rousing @Gugny trip-thread than this rubbish.

So disappointing.

This very topic thread should now be added to you list.

• Like (+1) 2

So disappointing.

DAF6524E-7189-4FF4-88F0-0EC76265D367.jpeg

EF4B93B6-F2E9-4E97-A3A1-6D1DD18C7FDB.jpeg

I agree with you.

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, JayBaller10 said:

Chandler seems to be having a bad day maybe. The thread I linked to The Athletic article about the top pass rushers was even questioned. Maybe he wants an atmosphere that’s more like a library, where everyone is quiet and no one posts 😂

🤣👍

• Haha (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

I need a drink.

This actually happened. 

I tested positive for Covid yesterday. On the Facebook thread where I told the world, a good friend of mine who owns a liquor store where my wife and I shop asked if I had enough Vodka to get me through. 

We need more people like this in the world.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Draconator said:

As someone who signed up in like 2003 and rarely posted until the end of last year, there is a definite learning curve in regards to posting here. Make one comment that isn't factually correct, and the long timers and those in the know (which is vast) will "aggressively correct" you. It takes a bit of time to really know how the flow of this board goes. 

This is definitely in play.  There is an implied "be careful where you tread" that can be palpable when pondering a topic to post.  Personally, I signed up in 2010 and lurked for many years prior to that.  I barely contributed much until recent weeks, not out of lack of interest, but simply out of lack of interest in being "the old guy in school".  Recently, and ironically, a thread dealing with what was perceived as posting third rail, death...  pushed me to a point where I just stopped giving a flying "f" what flies back at me.  I felt I had something important to get off of my chest and just posted it with full knowledge that the shelf life of that thread would be very short.  And yeah...  it vanished almost immediately.  But that experience altered my perception of this board.  I immediately found my posts to existing threads felt uninhibited.  

It's kind of embarrassing to admit.  I am a well educated man in my 60's and retired from a career of several decades in which I didn't back down from much in the way of personal interaction.  And yet, I have found myself watching my "P's and Q's" on this message board for a team that I have loved and cheered for since I was a boy.  I think that is something for us all to consider when jumping on the first opportunity to show up a fellow poster.  I've probably been guilty of it once or twice in my own few posts over the years, but really its kind of a sh**** way of being.  And really, the obnoxious have such a small minority of posters that it barely merits the place in our psyche that many of us, myself included have afforded them.

So Chandler, no beefs with the mods whatsoever.  You guys have your hands full.  I get it.  To answer your challenge I'll just leave it with the immortal words of Lou:  "I just want us to do the job that we're capable of doing".   Yes,  "We got to get it done".  Enjoy the spirit of Lou:

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1