10/3/21 Gameday Bills vs. Texans Postgame Thread

3 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I mean it's always been a worry with the whole concussion thing.

Yes, and he’s NOT cheap. Gotta pay Josh? Well, he’s enjoyed a vet center as a young QB but maybe now we can only afford a younger, cheaper version? 

3 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Steal of the draft

He will VERY quickly become a fan favorite! We don’t just have good football players, they have fun and show character. I LOVE that! 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Spencer Brown might become my favorite Bill

21 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

She’s just not good and her voice is shall we say, unpleasant. Has nothing to do with her gender. Plenty of male announcers catch hell on this board. 

You are embarrassing yourself. 

• Like (+1) 3

26 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

She’s just not good and her voice is shall we say, unpleasant. Has nothing to do with her gender. Plenty of male announcers catch hell on this board. 

Not because of their voices, I’ve seen and heard Beth as a sports announcer for over a decade, she is good, and a hell of a lot better than a big chunk of male announcers, this voice nonsense is incredibly petty, and does show a level of immaturity that should be embarrassing to those that spout this silliness. 

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 6
  • Vomit 2
  • Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

Before the game last week I expoused Star's virtues of how he is still a valuable part of the D-line even being kept off the stat sheet.  He responds with sacks in back to back games.  Ok fine Star, you do you what do I know.

We were also like 20 more yards or something on the last minute INT from not only breaking our record for biggest win, but also covering the 47 point over single-handedly. 

I think he is playing better than the season prior to the one he took off.

Lost some weight, but looks better. Still anchors, but has a quicker first step to get better leverage on the double teams. Getting upfield on some passing downs too.

I was really down on Star, but more than happy if he proves me wrong and I eat crow all season long.

Zimmer keeping him fresh in the rotation helps too.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Don Otreply said:

Not because of their voices, I’ve seen and heard Beth as a sports announcer for over a decade, she is good, and a hell of a lot better than a big chunk of male announcers, this voice nonsense is incredibly petty, and does show a level of immaturity that should be embarrassing to those that spout this silliness. 

Go Bills!!!

What I didn't really enjoy about our commentators today was they didn't seem to know what was going on. Serious amount of rain and ball seems to slip out early and sail high for an interception, what could possibly of happened? Guy jumps up and tips a ball that seems to be going directly toward a WR, What could Josh possibly of been trying to do?

1 hour ago, Buffalo619 said:

Tim Hortons is more Canadian culture. Not really even American. 

Maybe so but some Canadian Culture moves into and becomes part of Buffalo and WNY.    

Tim Horton’s is much bigger than Dunkin in WNY.  Just drive around Erie county and you can see that.  

There are over 220 Hortons in WNY vs ~36 Dunkins in the Buffalo area.  

• Like (+1) 1