What's your favorite Bills uniform combo?

eball

Favorite Bills Uniforms  

203 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Helmet?

• White w/ charging buffalo (current)
    • White w/ standing buffalo (throwback)
    • Red w/ charging buffalo (mid-80s through 2010)
  2. 2. Favorite HOME combo?

• Blue jersey, white pants
    • Blue jersey, blue pants
    • White jersey, white pants
    • White jersey, blue pants
    • Red jersey, red pants
  3. 3. Favorite ROAD combo?

• Blue jersey, white pants
    • Blue jersey, blue pants
    • White jersey, white pants
    • White jersey, blue pants
    • Red jersey, red pants

I’m not a big uniform aficionado, but I love our traditional gear. We have some of the best uniforms in the league, along with the old Chargers and Raiders gear. That is GREAT stuff, don’t mess it up! 

The one thing I absolutely HATE is the all red. PLEASE take that garbage out of the rotation. A guy who doesn’t pay attention or even seriously care knows that is AWFUL! 

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Gugny said:

In preseason, the Bills rocked the red on white combo and I LOVED IT.  

Just the QBs wore it during the live practice.  Can't add it to the poll unless they wear it in a regular season game.  I agree it may look sharp, but there's no way it beats the classic blue over white.

3 minutes ago, eball said:

Just the QBs wore it during the live practice.  Can't add it to the poll unless they wear it in a regular season game.  I agree it may look sharp, but there's no way it beats the classic blue over white.

I thought the entire team wore it for their final preseason game, but I do agree that it can't be in the poll.

EDIT: You are definitely correct.  It was just the QBs in the live practice!!

I love blue on white, for sure.   But if red on white was an option, I'd have a tough time deciding.

Red on red makes me want to puke.

Edited by Gugny

I like both white on white throwback and regular. I like the white over blue and blue over white as well. The other uniform combos suck. Speaking of uniforms per the uniform gridiron database page the Texans already posted all white so the Bills will be in a dark colored jersey hoping its blue over white again. In the KC game the Bills already posted all whites (current) while the Chiefs posted the usual red over white look.

On 9/23/2021 at 4:37 PM, Niagara Bill said:

Red helmet to help Josh and the uni with the Lombardi trophy crest.

As I've said in countless other threads on this topic, the "charging" bison is a now a dated piece of design that can be easily improved.

My vote goes for the old standing bison for historical continuity, but something new could be designed as well that would be better than what we have now, and with little effort.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.