Weird Dream

Dr. K

I had a dream in which my wife and I were at a bar. My wife ordered a martini and specified that she wanted it made with the best gin they had. So the bartender made it for her using Dawson Knox gin. 

I remember thinking (in the dream) that he ought to be concentrating on his football career and not on his distillery. 

• Haha (+1) 13

4 minutes ago, Dr. K said:

I had a dream in which my wife and I were at a bar. My wife ordered a martini and specified that she wanted it made with the best gin they had. So the bartender made it for her using Dawson Knox gin. 

I remember thinking (in the dream) that he ought to be concentrating on his football career and not on his distillery. 

You sure it want Henry Knox?

f831eed5864432cd2785e.png?1616731458

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, wppete said:

You sure it want Henry Knox?

f831eed5864432cd2785e.png?1616731458

Never heard of Henry Knox. But I do remember the label on the bottle was red, white, and blue--though it had no image of or reference to the Bills. 

Edited by Dr. K

6 minutes ago, Dr. K said:

She should have ordered a bloody mary with Diggs' hot sauce. 

Ah, the Martini, one is not enough, two is too many, and three are just fine.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2