Why not put Allen on the punt team…?

HardyBoy

I get it - you want a guy who can throw a pass on a fake punt. But a fake punt typically works when it's well-disguised and results in a wide open receiver, in which case you don't really need an accurate QB, just a guy who can throw a football in the general vicinity of the receiver. (See the Bills-Pats* game from last season.) Any personal protector (or punter, for that matter) can make throws like that. In fact, Brian Moorman has a higher career passer rating than any Bills QB in history, thanks to a couple of fake punts and fake FGs.

This reminds me of a certain poster that ate crayons and proclaimed from the rooftops that we should lose the Cardinals game 10 years ago to improve our chances in tiebreakers.

Trent Edwards got the memo cause he literally got his clock cleaned in that game.

On 9/18/2021 at 10:43 PM, Hapless Bills Fan said:

"The guy between the snapper and the punter" is known as the "personal protector".

Think about what that name means as far as that guy's primary responsibility on a punt, and whether you want our QB playing that role.

C’mon, don’t bring sane thought into this conversation. You’re ruining the fun.

On 9/18/2021 at 11:12 PM, BillsShredder83 said:

Why don't we have him play that knife game where you see how fast you can stab between your fingers on a table!!!

Dudes an athlete could proli get top 10 in the world at it if he hangs the cleats up

Mumbletypeg is the name of that game.  I'm not a trained physician, so I will refrain from commenting on the sanity of the OP.  As said earlier, just....wow.

• Haha (+1) 1