162 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win TNF

• Dallas
    • Tampa Bay
  2. 2. Who do you hate less

• Cowboys
    • Brady

4 hours ago, CuseBill said:

Tommy?  Have you been listening to Charlie Weis on NFL Radio too much?  I had to go into rehab because I played a drinking game where you had to take a drink every time Charlie referred to "Tommy" during one of his blowhard spiels.

You mean Tahmy.  He’s so annoying.  I was so happy for the extra point everyday as I can’t stand that fat tool. I love nflr but not that show.

• Agree 1

• YoloinOhio changed the title to Happy NFL Kickoff Day! Cowboys at Bucs 8:20pm NFLN
10 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I’ve seen worse I guess. Who will sing before our game next year? 😜

There is absolutely no place in the pregame of the NFL opener for this whiney simpering wimp. Carrie Underwood brings more testosterone to the table. I know one big loser tonight: The TV audience. Just freaking horrible.

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, The Dean said:

There is absolutely no place in the pregame of the NFL opener for this whiney simpering wimp. Carrie Underwood brings more testosterone to the table. I know one big loser tonight: The TV audience. Just freaking horrible.

So you're saying you're not buying a jersey? :lol:

I'd like to see Dallas get blown out and completely embarrassed. A 6-10 team shouldn't be playing in the opening game.

3 minutes ago, stosh64 said:

I am waiting to see if both teams will be out linking arms when our National Anthem is played as well...

We were just discussing that. I've not been too wound up about all this anthem business, but if they aren't on the field for the actual anthem after being out previously, I think that would be pretty damn lame. 

• Like (+1) 1

• YoloinOhio changed the title to Happy NFL Kickoff Day! Cowboys at Bucs 8:20pm NBC

So is there going to be a Televised American Anthem or was that it? Cause if that was IT? I am disappointed 

2 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

So is there going to be a Televised American Anthem or was that it? Cause if that was IT? I am disappointed 

There we go.. I was starting to wonder.. lol

• Haha (+1) 1