Diggs threatened by rapper

IBTG81

42 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Looks like I picked a bad time to…

They must Av never met Mongo, Schnowman, and the Dman (Williams).  I get the papas, get the papas.

"You think you're stronger than me?  It's go time!"  Mandelbaum, Mandelbaum........

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I'm torn between thinking when someone says "ITS ALOT COME BEHIND LILBABY" nothing else really needs to be said, and recognizing I have no earthly idea what that would mean unless someone explained it.   In fact, I'm still not sure what the threat part is.  

It's the caps part "the threat"?

3 hours ago, bobblehead said:

“I speak jive” 

Jiveman1: Sheeeet, man, that honkey mus' be messin' my old lady got to be runnin' col' upsihd down his head!
Subtitle: GOLLY, THAT WHITE FELLOW SHOULD STAY AWAY FROM MY WIFE OR I WILL PUNCH HIM.
Jiveman2: Hey Holm, I can dig it! You know he ain't gonna lay no mo' big rap upon you man!
Subtitle: YES, HE IS WRONG FOR DOING THAT.
Jiveman1: I say hey sky, s'other say I won say I pray to J I get the same ol' same ol.
Subtitle: I KNEW A MAN IN A SIMILAR PREDICAMENT, AND HE ENDED UP BEING SORRY.
Jiveman2: Knock yourself a pro slick. Gray matter back got perform' us' down I take TCBin, man'.
Subtitle: DON'T BE NAIVE ARTHUR. EACH OF US FACES A CLEAR MORAL CHOICE.
Jiveman1: You know wha' they say: See a broad to get that bodiac lay'er down an' smack 'em yack 'em.
Subtitle: EARLY TO BED, EARLY TO RISE, MAKES A MAN HEALTHY, WEALTHY AND WISE.
Together: Col' got to be! Yo!
Subtitle: HOW TRUE!
Together: Sheeeeeeet!
Subtitle: GOLLY.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

2 hours ago, Buffalo619 said:

What a violent culture…

Funny you say that when I actually got jumped at a rock bar by a gang of rockers cause they said I kept looking one of their girlfriend when in reality she was staring at me all night and I shared a few glances. She grabbed my arm when I walk passed goin to the bathroom and all. When leaving I got approached and confronted by them and when I said a tally she was staring at me all night I was attacked.

It's not culture...jealousy and threatening people over a female love interest are human traits...not just rappers or hip hop culture. One just gets publicized over the other and the clueless folks sound like you.

• Like (+1) 1