Football fans are back in Pittsburgh (fight)

Virgil

18 minutes ago, mattynh said:

She instigated the whole the physical confrontation on the video, no question. Who knows what was said previously but she was in his face aggressively, he kind of pushed her out of his face which was reasonable.

Ultimately, ideally, no one should be in anyone’s face for things to escalate.  The boyfriend should have gotten off his tail when his woman was putting herself in harm’s way jumping in some strangers’  face.  

She didn’t get hit until she jumped in the middle of the two men, swinging at the guy, and made herself a different type of threat; she made it two on one.   The guy doesn’t know what the two of them are capable of.  

It’s ugly.  And it’s unfortunate.  Hopefully, lessons are learned all around.  But that woman is bad news for her boyfriend.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, purple haze said:

Ultimately, ideally, no one should be in anyone’s face for things to escalate.  The boyfriend should have gotten off his tail when his woman was putting herself in harm’s way jumping in some strangers’  face.  

She didn’t get hit until she jumped in the middle of the two men, swinging at the guy, and made herself a different type of threat; she made it two on one.   The guy doesn’t know what the two of them are capable of.  

It’s ugly.  And it’s unfortunate.  Hopefully, lessons are learned all around.  But that woman is bad news for her boyfriend.

Completely agree!

4 hours ago, Virgil said:

Why yes, yes I have.  Feel free to tell me where I said I would hit a woman.   It’s okay, I’ll wait.  

I’m saying that the moment anyone initiates an incident with an unknown, they don’t get to dictate how the other responds.  

So my friends were in that section and saw the hole thing, he did not have tickets to be in the area and just came in acting all big and people told he to sit down. Did not happen. They both said he did say something rude to her to start the whole bull. But hitting a woman shame on you. Guy got knocked out though. My friends said when security  Came they asked for tickets he was removed for not being in right section.

FYI if I was knocked out like that a had my lady protect me like she did wow that would be nice

• Eyeroll 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, DabillsDaBillsDaBills said:

Without seeing the entire build up I would say the woman is mostly to blame. 

The woman is yelling in the black guys face (and in his personal space) so he puts his hand out to move her back a bit. She responds with a full on slap to his face. Black guy then does a huge windup (without actually swinging) to cause that flinch. Then the white guy gets up to get involved and all 3 start shoving/throwing punches. 

The white guy took a couple good hits to the face and was clearly dazed. Surprising he wasn't knocked out cold. 

Problem is the guy looks to be in their face as no one is sitting in front of them...and the boyfriend is still sitting in his seat.  It looks like the guy came over to them.  Regardless,  I've been punched by women( crazy exs)  and I've never had to hit one back.  Laugh at them...pisses them off even more.

• Shocked 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, scuba guy said:

So my friends were in that section and saw the hole thing, he did not have tickets to be in the area and just came in acting all big and people told he to sit down. Did not happen. They both said he did say something rude to her to start the whole bull. But hitting a woman shame on you. Guy got knocked out though. My friends said when security  Came they asked for tickets he was removed for not being in right section.

FYI if I was knocked out like that a had my lady protect me like she did wow that would be nice

He got knocked out because of her foolishness.  The least she could do is try to look out for him in the end.  If she could control herself nobody would’ve gotten hit.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Dafan said:

Problem is the guy looks to be in their face as no one is sitting in front of them...and the boyfriend is still sitting in his seat.  It looks like the guy came over to them.  Regardless,  I've been punched by women( crazy exs)  and I've never had to hit one back.  Laugh at them...pisses them off even more.

He didn’t hit her back though.  She got hit when she aggressively jumped between the guy and her boyfriend when they were engaged.  Don’t know why some keep overlooking that part.  Context is everything.

• Like (+1) 1

In the time we have to see the video the chick did everything she could to get punched in the face. Then she literally slaps the guy. Not softly. What did you expect him to do? Calmly walk away? He reacted. Then stopped his reaction. Then when a man finely appears he points all of his energy at that guy until she again starts attacking him/preventing him from just taking the guy on, so now it's 2 on 1. Yes, at that point I would blast them all which he did. F' that chick, females shouldn't get to act a complete fool with impunity. If I was the guy I would have left her ass there. All we have is the video. That's my take on the video. Who knows how this started but the two males seem to be the least involved/most calm. Yet they have to deal with soccer moms drunktardness.    

Edited by KzooMike
  • Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, scuba guy said:

Imagine watching that clip and thinking "it would be nice" to be dating that chick. WOW. 

If buddy isn't already working on a divorce I have no sympathy.

The guy in white didn't deserve what that drunken buffoon of a woman was dishing out.  He was clearly trying to tell the lame boyfriend to check his girl when she went apes*"t on him.  I abhor violence and do my best to avoid situations like this, but I have very little sympathy for the woman and her husband/boyfriend.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

13 hours ago, scuba guy said:

I call total BS on this post.

As was mentioned in another post…everyone who was shouting to security was defending the guy in the white shirt. And on top of that it was clearly white people defending a black guy who just beat on two white people, one being a woman. I’m sorry but that doesn’t happen if what you said is true. Then come on it wasn’t even a bills game and you randomly had friends not only at that preseason game but also in the same section as this incident??? You think we’re fools?

Why do you feel so vested  in how the guy in the white shirt is perceived that you would lie to vilify him? 🤔

7 minutes ago, StHustle said:

I call total BS on this post.

As was mentioned in another post…everyone who was shouting to security was defending the guy in the white shirt. And on top of that it was clearly white people defending a black guy who just beat on two white people, one being a woman. I’m sorry but that doesn’t happen if what you said is true. Then come on it wasn’t even a bills game and you randomly had friends not only at that preseason game but also in the same section as this incident??? You think we’re fools?

Why do you feel so vested  in how the guy in the white shirt is perceived that you would lie to vilify him? 🤔

You mite want to come to Rochester and find out how many steelers fans there are in town before you randomly acusse someone of lying on a message board.

Aka get your facts straight also.

My friend was there with his son and his brother who lives in Pittsburgh. His brother has season tickets.

And again not defending what anyone did or said merely saying guy in white shirt was not supposed to be in that section.

Next time you mite want to think there was maybe something that went on before the videos were rolling.

• Haha (+1) 1

15 hours ago, TheBrownBear said:

The guy in white didn't deserve what that drunken buffoon of a woman was dishing out.  He was clearly trying to tell the lame boyfriend to check his girl when she went apes*"t on him.  I abhor violence and do my best to avoid situations like this, but I have very little sympathy for the woman and her husband/boyfriend.

He was in the wrong section, blocking views, she asked him to please sit down and said FU. He continued to stand there and she told him he was in the wrong section, he was too stupid to listen and began to swear at her. Is he still so right and tough. She may have been drunk. He may have been drunk. Never hit a woman.....unless she has a gun.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1