Chris Trapasso CBS Sports Article - 3 Bold Predictions for Bills in 2021

freddyjj

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/three-bold-predictions-for-bills-in-2021-buffalo-will-win-the-super-bowl/

Summary:

1.  Bills are a top 8 D and top 8 in sacks

2.  Bills win top seed in AFC playoffs

3.  Bills win Superbowl

This is the first media outlet I have seen call any of these.  Hope it's true.

• Like (+1) 12
  • Agree 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

If our defense is a top 5 unit this season like it was prior to last year, and we have last year's offense to go with it this year, then get ready ladies and gents because the Lombardi is finally coming home where it belongs. :thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 3

I like the ideology behind his "assess the QBs your defense faces" approach to schedule strength.  Seeing it laid out that way among the top 4 contenders I don't even think it's necessarily bold to predict the Bills will take the #1 seed.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

8 minutes ago, eball said:

I like the ideology behind his "assess the QBs your defense faces" approach to schedule strength.  Seeing it laid out that way among the top 4 contenders I don't even think it's necessarily bold to predict the Bills will take the #1 seed.

I have always thought rookie QBs and rookie coaches faced are important considerations when looking at a schedules. 

Not only is it 5 games against rookie QBs (plus two against QBs who moved teams in Darnold and Wentz) its 5 against rookie NFL Head Coaches (Urban Meyer, David Culley, Arthur Smith and 2x Robert Saleh). 

• Like (+1) 3

18 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Ehh.  Chris Trappasso, Buffalo Rumblings editor-in-chief. Western New York native.  Sorry not much more valid than 99% of the extreme homerism you have at BBMB.

You must be a real hoot at parties.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Bold?  C'mon man.  Bold is the Bills go 20-0, outscoring opponents 620-160.  That's bold.

Wow, you think we are going to allow 160 points?  I thought you were a fan...

• Haha (+1) 6

I actually kind of hope we lose to KC again in the regular season. Keep them complacent so that we can take them by surprise in the playoffs.

Obviously, a win in the regular season against them would be huge, though.

Hope this happens. Trapasso is a major homer though, he routinely ranks UB players way too high on his draft lists. He’s had a lot of the ones that go undrafted in his top 100, like that receiver a couple years ago.

Edited by MWK
  • Like (+1) 1