Around the League Preseason Games Thread

LeGOATski

Kroft sighting...

Just now, HappyDays said:

Wilson has been very impressive. The Jets defense will be garbage this year no matter what but the future of their offense looks bright.

By all accounts the defense was supposed to be their strength. Big loss in Lawson, obviously. 

2 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Kroft sighting...

By all accounts the defense was supposed to be their strength. Big loss in Lawson, obviously. 

Their secondary is hot garbage and the linebackers are a pretty big question mark even with Mosley back as he's barely played in the last 2 years

• Like (+1) 1

I'm OK with Wilson being good - not afraid they will be good enough to beat us, hopng they beat the Cheats tho

3 minutes ago, stevewin said:

I'm OK with Wilson being good - not afraid they will be good enough to beat us, hopng they beat the Cheats tho

Unfortunately for the Jets, he doesn't to be good. He has to be great. They're going to struggle with all 3 teams in the AFC East this season and Joe Douglas is on year 3 now.. people are going to be expecting playoffs in year 4 and beating strong rosters in Miami and NE then a strong roster with a great QB in Buffalo makes life rough even for a good QB/HC/OC

Just now, CincyBillsFan said:

That was smart move by Sallah not to put Wilson back out there.  And IMO it's a nod to the crazy NY city media.  Wilson had an outstanding first half and why risk ending it on a sour note? 

He's also their starter and you typical only play your starter a few series in the 2nd preseason game.

11 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Wilson is playing against a Packer team that rested 32 players…but it gives the Jets fans hope for a different ending then Sam Darnold brought them…I can see him having a Baker Mayfield type career if everything breaks right for him 

Hard to assess that team they were such a tire fire last year that they have such a low bar to clear.

10 minutes ago, BaaadThingsMan said:

Ravens Panthers. I hope McCaffrey can start staying healthy the rest of his career. 

Me too, he's a keeper on my fantasy team...

Next question, do I draft Waddle... the kid looks dynamic.

Jinxed....Waddle injured